New Spring Hill Baseball Coach

theonly

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact 1#: joel windham proven track record, good coach

fact 2# jabo croley proven track record (at several stops), good coach

fact 3# notch johnson a faceless pitiful poster who jabos (hehe) and pokes.

fact 4 # sickandtired former east texas junkie who is a big weenie!

Fact #1- we will see what kind of track record he has at SH! Never made the playoffs in pewitt! Every time you talk to the guy he makes sure everyone knows how good they are and what they do.

Fact#2- Croley! Enough said! Prob just wishes he could play softball as good as his cousin Kev!! LOL

Enjoy reading this with Notch and Eagle giving you guys a hard time and squirm around!!

FYI-- let's keep your little weenie jokes in your pocket!! Ha ha!!

Opinion #1: pp did not make the playoffs, but when have ever, windham did as good job as any to make them competitive!

opinion#2: nobody else in east texas wants that baseball job

opinion#3: I have seen jabo play softball, and that ball still ain't come down! Pound for pound the gutsiest beer leaguer in the tri-county area.

opinion#4: notch and bigpoppy are one in the same and really like having conversations with each other, makes u wonder what else they do with each other!

No....are you a Moron or something? Here, let me spell it out for you if you must know. ON this thread earlier it was said that someone had been named the coach. I had talked to my cousin and knew that he had been offered the job but hadn't accepted it yet. So I asked on here who it was. Someone replied with Windham..... Following or should I type slower?

Anyway, as I continued reading the thread, someone accused WidowsSon of being Joel. Well that evening I called my cousin who I talk with weekly, and congratulated him on the job. I also called him an ###### for not telling me he took it, but I digress, then we talked some more and I asked him if he was on Smoaky and he said he wasn't. I told him why I asked. He said that there are some coaches from Pewitt on it but not him.

Now, being my cousin and all, I have a tendency to believe him!

Now why I decided to answer your MONUMENTALLY STUPID question, I'm not sure. Guess you can chalk that up to boredom!

Hey Coach45,

I'm not a moderator or anything, but this is the second time you've used foul language while responding to someone, and if you are some sort of coach, you need to grow up and realize that there might be young people that read these posts and might happen to know who you are, so let's use some common sense and professionalism while responding to a post.

Hey Coach45,

I'm not a moderator or anything, but this is the second time you've used foul language while responding to someone, and if you are some sort of coach, you need to grow up and realize that there might be young people that read these posts and might happen to know who you are, so let's use some common sense and professionalism while responding to a post.

Hey...I apologize. But you do realize the filter doesn't just filter curse words right?

But I do appreciate that you took the time to come on here and tell me how to live my life and how to respond to a post. I will take it under advisement.

Fact 1#: joel windham proven track record, good coach

fact 2# jabo croley proven track record (at several stops), good coach

fact 3# notch johnson a faceless pitiful poster who jabos (hehe) and pokes.

fact 4 # sickandtired former east texas junkie who is a big weenie!

Fact #1- we will see what kind of track record he has at SH! Never made the playoffs in pewitt! Every time you talk to the guy he makes sure everyone knows how good they are and what they do.

Fact#2- Croley! Enough said! Prob just wishes he could play softball as good as his cousin Kev!! LOL

Enjoy reading this with Notch and Eagle giving you guys a hard time and squirm around!!

FYI-- let's keep your little weenie jokes in your pocket!! Ha ha!!

Not splitting hairs....but Kev is my baby brother. And he never has hit a softball as well as I do! No power!

Coach Windham,

You will greatly enjoy the baseball kids at Spring Hill, as well as their parents/families (They made me and my family feel very welcome). The Dixie system they have is incredible, the pipeline of players will never run dry and they do great job running the league. The baseball kids you will have returning know how to win and how to work hard. They ARE NOT prima-donnas. They will play extremely hard and never quit. You will also love the teachers that you work with, great people. Athletic secretary will keep you in line, she is great! Guy that takes care of your field is priceless. Dont take the nets down, kids will hit year round. Best of Luck man

Opinion #1: pp did not make the playoffs, but when have ever, windham did as good job as any to make them competitive!

opinion#2: nobody else in east texas wants that baseball job

opinion#3: I have seen jabo play softball, and that ball still ain't come down! Pound for pound the gutsiest beer leaguer in the tri-county area.

opinion#4: notch and bigpoppy are one in the same and really like having conversations with each other, makes u wonder what else they do with each other!

Sure had every opportunity. Playing kids out of position, not having them positioned right during certain situations, and last but not least acting like one of the kids and throwing bats sure is doing a good job of making kids competitive!

1339599108[/url]' post='1726341']

Sure had every opportunity. Playing kids out of position, not having them positioned right during certain situations, and last but not least acting like one of the kids and throwing bats sure is doing a good job of making kids competitive!

I have his cell if you want to visit with him, instead of coming on here, hiding behind a screen name and attacking his character. Not many men walking have not made mistakes. I worked with Joel for several years, he is as good a guy as you will find. I was present the night it happened. He chunked a bat, that he won't deny, but I will tell you that there were a lot of mistakes made that lead up to the melt down. I have never seen an umpire act like that, I have never heard parents riding an umpire like that. The list goes on and on. Leave it alone, you are a coach, so you know full well in the heat of the moment things happen.

James M Cartwright

I have his cell if you want to visit with him, instead of coming on here, hiding behind a screen name and attacking his character. Not many men walking have not made mistakes. I worked with Joel for several years, he is as good a guy as you will find. I was present the night it happened. He chunked a bat, that he won't deny, but I will tell you that there were a lot of mistakes made that lead up to the melt down. I have never seen an umpire act like that, I have never heard parents riding an umpire like that. The list goes on and on. Leave it alone, you are a coach, so you know full well in the heat of the moment things happen.

James M Cartwright

Sick em Boy...LOL

I'll give you one better.....Instead of his cell phone, I can give you his address and you can do it face to face! What kinda coach hides behind a screen name and talks trash! Go ahead and sign your name and then trash away! Coward!

I'll give you one better.....Instead of his cell phone, I can give you his address and you can do it face to face! What kinda coach hides behind a screen name and talks trash! Go ahead and sign your name and then trash away! Coward!

Didn't know questioning someone's coaching tactics would lead to you say I was trashing someone's character. I never questioned his character as a person and never will. Sorry if I offended anyone with my observation's. We all make mistakes and those things happpen. Once again sorry for the confusion but I was not trashing anyone's character.

Didn't know questioning someone's coaching tactics would lead to you say I was trashing someone's character. I never questioned his character as a person and never will. Sorry if I offended anyone with my observation's. We all make mistakes and those things happpen. Once again sorry for the confusion but I was not trashing anyone's character.

"and last but not least acting like one of the kids and throwing bats sure is doing a good job of making kids competitive!"

So that wasn't questioning his character? Whatever! One question "coach" do you like when people question your tactics behind your back or would you prefer them do it face to face like a man?

Practice what you preach Coach!

Let me guess your son was positioned on the bench. lol

1 - Joe Torre could not have made that team competitive on a yearly basis

2 - Coach W did as good as job as anyone could have with what he had to work with

3 - I would have probably threw more than a bat if I would have been baited like this.

4 - Coach W will do just fine at Spring Hill. He is a very sound coach.

Ok enough about what he had to work with there. My son's have played with the last 5 years. There was ample enough talent. In the game of baseball it falls different sometimes.

He wasnt there 5 years and baseball talent was average, not great but not terrible either.

Coach Windham,

You will greatly enjoy the baseball kids at Spring Hill, as well as their parents/families (They made me and my family feel very welcome). The Dixie system they have is incredible, the pipeline of players will never run dry and they do great job running the league. The baseball kids you will have returning know how to win and how to work hard. They ARE NOT prima-donnas. They will play extremely hard and never quit. You will also love the teachers that you work with, great people. Athletic secretary will keep you in line, she is great! Guy that takes care of your field is priceless. Dont take the nets down, kids will hit year round. Best of Luck man

All true- expecially that part about the secretary! Thanks coach!

1340028696[/url]' post='1727592']

Didn't say he was, I said my boys have played the last 5. This was to give reference that I know what was there. Didn't say the talent was great. Said it was ample.

Sorry, misunderstood. If you are who I think you are, your oldest was one of the better ones.