New Spring Hill Baseball Coach

theonly

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's either Jabo or Joel and I'm quite sure Jabo isn't smart enough to have 2 screen names!:huh:

I know its not Joel because he told me it wasn't Joel. I have a tendency to believe him. I am however Jabo and while I am smart enough to have 2 screen names, but I don't have 2.

So PM me with who you are so we are on equal footing.

I know its not Joel because he told me it wasn't Joel. I have a tendency to believe him. I am however Jabo and while I am smart enough to have 2 screen names, but I don't have 2.

So PM me with who you are so we are on equal footing.

So he just randomly called you up to tell you. "Hey, I'm not Widowson on Smoaky."

LLL

So he just randomly called you up to tell you. "Hey, I'm not Widowsson on Smoaky."

LLL

No....are you a Moron or something? Here, let me spell it out for you if you must know. ON this thread earlier it was said that someone had been named the coach. I had talked to my cousin and knew that he had been offered the job but hadn't accepted it yet. So I asked on here who it was. Someone replied with Windham..... Following or should I type slower?

Anyway, as I continued reading the thread, someone accused WidowsSon of being Joel. Well that evening I called my cousin who I talk with weekly, and congratulated him on the job. I also called him an ###### for not telling me he took it, but I digress, then we talked some more and I asked him if he was on Smoaky and he said he wasn't. I told him why I asked. He said that there are some coaches from Pewitt on it but not him.

Now, being my cousin and all, I have a tendency to believe him!

Now why I decided to answer your MONUMENTALLY STUPID question, I'm not sure. Guess you can chalk that up to boredom!

No....are you a Moron or something? Here, let me spell it out for you if you must know. ON this thread earlier it was said that someone had been named the coach. I had talked to my cousin and knew that he had been offered the job but hadn't accepted it yet. So I asked on here who it was. Someone replied with Windham..... Following or should I type slower?

Anyway, as I continued reading the thread, someone accused WidowsSon of being Joel. Well that evening I called my cousin who I talk with weekly, and congratulated him on the job. I also called him an ###### for not telling me he took it, but I digress, then we talked some more and I asked him if he was on Smoaky and he said he wasn't. I told him why I asked. He said that there are some coaches from Pewitt on it but not him.

Now why I decided to answer your MONUMENTALLY STUPID question, I'm not sure. Guess you can chalk that up to boredom!

Jabo, you can chalk it up to 'gotcha' lol. Too easy! I am however, impressed with the use of 'digress'. Must have been a D'field ACT word!

Jabo, you can chalk it up to 'gotcha' lol. Too easy! I am however, impressed with the use of 'digress'. Must have been a D'field ACT word!

"Gotcha"? How did you get me? I don't see it! I would think it would be more "Gotcha" on your part. Because Joel and I did have the convo just like I said we did. But sure you got me?!?!?!? If that makes you feel better!

I sure hope we know each other, cuz you sure throw out my name and stuff pretty free.

It's those tendencies that sometimes lead the end to take the dive instead of the quarterback too!

It's those tendencies that sometimes lead the end to take the dive instead of the quarterback too!

Thats true....course I have a tendency to have my End take the dive. Kinda makes sense if he does don't ya think, since the O is reading the end and blocking the backer. Kinda want him to take dive and scrape the backer to QB. But I'm Kooky that way! lol

"Gotcha"? How did you get me? I don't see it! I would think it would be more "Gotcha" on your part. Because Joel and I did have the convo just like I said we did. But sure you got me?!?!?!? If that makes you feel better!

Hahaha. A 4 paragraph response over one stupid comment...."Gotcha"

Hahaha. A 4 paragraph response over one stupid comment...."Gotcha"

Like I said....boredom is why! No gotcha here! Appreciate the fact you admit your comment was Stupid! thanks, its always wonderful to feel vindicated!

Thats true....course I have a tendency to have my End take the dive. Kinda makes sense if he does don't ya think, since the O is reading the end and blocking the backer. Kinda want him to take dive and scrape the backer to QB. But I'm Kooky that way! lol

Yeah, if it's veer. If it's dive option, ur in trouble.

Like I said....boredom is why! No gotcha here! Appreciate the fact you admit your comment was Stupid! thanks, its always wonderful to feel vindicated!

Lol. another 25 cent word. I am proud. Do you have a thesaurus in hand or do you have dictionary.com pulled up?

And..I'm just kidding, no need to have a #### contest.

Of course that could be why you are a defensive coordinator at a schoool that is 20-32 over the last 5 years???

Of course that could be why you are a defensive coordinator at a schoool that is 20-32 over the last 5 years???

Good one! You got me again.

Lol.

Course kinda ironic you dogged me about the long response yet you go and look up the record of my school. Fun times. Lol

Me too! Lol

Man look what happens when a guy has to work for a living! LOL I get back to my desk and you guys have little Joel Jr. all worked up and defensive over this! Not a secret your his number one fan!! Another thing is that they Got YA!! We all know who the widowsson is!!

Man look what happens when a guy has to work for a living! LOL I get back to my desk and you guys have little Joel Jr. all worked up and defensive over this! Not a secret your his number one fan!! Another thing is that they Got YA!! We all know who the widowsson is!!

Whatever dude! But I'm probably his #3 fan. Lol.

Fact 1#: joel windham proven track record, good coach

fact 2# jabo croley proven track record (at several stops), good coach

fact 3# notch johnson a faceless pitiful poster who jabos (hehe) and pokes.

fact 4 # sickandtired former east texas junkie who is a big weenie!

Thanks....and keep it real

Fact 1#: joel windham proven track record, good coach

fact 2# jabo croley proven track record (at several stops), good coach

fact 3# notch johnson a faceless pitiful poster who jabos (hehe) and pokes.

fact 4 # sickandtired former east texas junkie who is a big weenie!

Thanks....and keep it real

Thanks for the compliment. And I'm sure you aren't a big weenie! Lol. Keep it real yourself!