Pewitt Head Baseball Job

eagle1999

Yes Pewitt has some good Sr's coming back. Thompson the ace and McFarland are both 4 year lettermen. There are a few others that were key role players last few years just stuck behind some of the graduating Sr.s. Fill that in with some underclassmen and they have a solid foundation.

Yes Pewitt has some good Sr's coming back. Thompson the ace and McFarland are both 4 year lettermen. There are a few others that were key role players last few years just stuck behind some of the graduating Sr.s. Fill that in with some underclassmen and they have a solid foundation.

I think Brian is going to be a force to deal with this year... :excl:

How about going in-house and selected a certain administrator to take the job? It would be a good challenge for him.

That's what I would do, then hope he doesn't break his contract and leave a week before school starts!

That's what I would do, then hope he doesn't break his contract and leave a week before school starts!

If you HS folks wanted him to coach your baseball team, you had the chance to get him back, but obviously that wasn't the case!

Now, for the Pewitt job. Might be a tough. It will be a very competitive district and PP graduated alot. Hoping for a good one!