Henderson baseball job

Slickarick

Well we sure can't keep anybody cough cough Athletic Director. Another coach turned down to a contender a job so hopefully here too a good football season.

Mr. Penny,

You really don't have a clue to what is really going on. You make posts on here like you know the business when you don't. The Athletic Director has done more for the kids of Henderson than you will ever know, not to mention build a successful program! I suggest that if you are going to talk trash on here that you go meet the man Face to Face and let him know what you think. Heck yall could meet at Church, since you both attend the same one!

LoL more than you know. This is a sports forum and pls don't act like I am the only one. Your living in severe denial and you spelled my name wrong so don't act you know me. You would be suprised what I know and by the way I moved my membership to another church showing how much you know.

By the way go to topix or facebook with that mess.

Some places just can't take success. Henderson just might be one of those places. You really just need to say "Thank You". Then sit back and enjoy what you have in Henderson now.

I agree and Henderson has enjoyed success only 7 losing seasons since 68. I agree State wide success is new to us . Coaches leaving are wanting to leave is all the Athletic Director. Its his watch don't live in denial about it cause I am posting some truth. Your just kidding yourself if you say otherwise. Like I said ex players and coaches have said its not that great just saying.....

Most AD's want to build a staff with great coaches that go on and become great head coaches. That's what seems to be happening here. I am pretty sure your AD is very happy for someone that has moved on to a position of improvement. That's the way the business works. I know a few folks that would love to work for your AD. You are lucky to have him Lion 70. But, me thinks you might complain about the second coming of Tom Landry...

Lion, I have no dog in this hunt but I can guarantee you that you are wrong about the coaches leaving because of the AD...there is not a staff in Tx or anywhere else at any level thaat doesn't go through change every year...its just the nature of the beast...good assistant coaches want to the opportunity to be head coaches so they move up in classification or to another situation that they believe will lead them to their first head coaching job...very seldom will you find an assistant coach that wants to stay an assistant...those folks are worth their weight in gold (if they do a good job as an assistant) and you will see successful AD's that usuually have one that is like that...they are a huge asset because the AD can trust them to do anything and trust them to be loyal...but for the most part it is a revolving door...just the nature of the beast.

I agree and Henderson has enjoyed success only 7 losing seasons since 68. I agree State wide success is new to us . Coaches leaving are wanting to leave is all the Athletic Director. Its his watch don't live in denial about it cause I am posting some truth. Your just kidding yourself if you say otherwise. Like I said ex players and coaches have said its not that great just saying.....

You are wrong LION70..... I was one of those coaches who left this year. Coach Meeks is the reason that I stayed for 6 years. There is not a finer man or Coach, in my opinion, than Coach Meeks. You will have unhappy staff members from time to time but what school district does'nt.

I didn't mean to imply it was you . Other coaches and ex players have said different, but hey what do they know. I just think its kinda funny we can't keep any coaches and I wouldn't ever knock anyone who is improving themselfs. I agree but this is what it seems like as an observation.

There will always be nay sayers and malcontents. You can listen to them if that is the angle you want to go with...or listen to the majority. Again, you need to be VERY thankful for what you have and not be one of THOSE that try to tear it down.

I agree and good post. I wasn't trying to tear it down. Just going what it looks like and was going by other coaches and players have told me.

Again... "other coaches"? WOW, I worked with these guys/ ladies for 6 years and you know more than I. But, from the looks of most your post, thats what it "looks like". It "looks like" you know more than the people involved.

Wow... Way off topic... Need to get off the name bashing and accusations... Start ur own thread or blog on the involvement or non involvement of ADs in coaches leaving if you want.. talk abt personality differences whatever u want.. But let's get back to the topic! Who's gona take this job ?

Wow... Way off topic... Need to get off the name bashing and accusations... Start ur own thread or blog on the involvement or non involvement of ADs in coaches leaving if you want.. talk abt personality differences whatever u want.. But let's get back to the topic! Who's gona take this job ?

Better hurry, coaches can't get out of their contracts pretty soon.

Yoou shouldn't talk lol.

Ah, the good ole "I wouldn't talk" comeback. Similar to the "pot meet kettle" post which has no substance; it's just the simple, meaningless "no YOU" post. Good job there, Lion. Now tell me to add you on Facebook and post something else that makes you look stupid. You've already done it quite a few times in this thread.