FNF Magazine

Red90fly

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FNF football cover will be revealed this afternoon...

Who's on the cover? If you "guess" right I will let you know...

Here's a hint

VET_3_circle.png

My guess will be Tyrone Swoopes from Whitewright, Kenny Hill from SLC, and the Colleyville Heritage QB. Oh... With Swoopes being front middle.

Combined, there are 13 East Texas teams ranked in the top 10 in their respective classification.

Name all 13 and I could send you a FREE mag before they hit stores.

Longview, John Tyler, Carthage, Gilmer, Arp, Tatum, Newton, Daingerfield, Crockett, San Augustine, Alto, Tenaha, Mt. Enterprise, In no particular order. But thats just what I came up with off the top of my head. I probably left one off that's really obvious.

Longview, John Tyler, Carthage, Gilmer, Arp, Tatum, Newton, Daingerfield, Crockett, San Augustine, Alto, Tenaha, Mt. Enterprise, In no particular order. But thats just what I came up with off the top of my head. I probably left one off that's really obvious.

Nope

No Crockett