DCI

Triton

• 1 year later...

Santa Clara Vanguard is in Texarkana, practicing yesterday and today at Hawk Stadium.

Their Les Miserable theme is outstanding!

Not top three material yet, but they are serious contenders.

Jersey Surf stopped in Marshall to stay the night and practiced at the stadium just before heading to Dallas.

They had a fun show. No where near the top echelon, but still good and a LOT of fun to watch.

Santa Clara Vanguard is in Texarkana, practicing yesterday and today at Hawk Stadium.

Their Les Miserable theme is outstanding!

Not top three material yet, but they are serious contenders.

Took my daughter again this year and Santa Clara was very good....but the Cadets, Carolina Crown and the Blue Devils were slightly ahead

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
DCI Championships (Prelims)

Place Corps Score World Class
1 Blue Devils 98.550
2 The Cadets 96.925
3 Bluecoats 95.800
4 Santa Clara Vanguard 95.450
6 The Cavaliers 93.600
7 Blue Knights 91.650
9 Blue Stars 89.375
10 Boston Crusaders 89.125
11 Madison Scouts 88.425
12 Crossmen 86.250

Read more: http://www.dci.org/scores/index.cfm?event=364c195e-5fed-4042-b08a-7f031d72a7c8&year=2014#ixzz39lnUiTi4

• 10 months later...

How much is a to get in, and where in Denton will it be?

It is at the Denton C H Collins complex. I think tickets range from $25-45 depending on where you sit. I have 50 yardline seats on row 15 for the Dallas event this year...Its my daughters senior year! I normally go to the Denton venue but wanted to see a few of the bands that were in Dallas this year.

It is at the Denton C H Collins complex. I think tickets range from $25-45 depending on where you sit. I have 50 yardline seats on row 15 for the Dallas event this year...Its my daughters senior year! I normally go to the Denton venue but wanted to see a few of the bands that were in Dallas this year.

Oh okay cool.