Paul Pewitt

KeithStone

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More loses than wins, come in 3rd in district, 1st round of playoffs get beat. Very talented young groups coming, but it will be a couple years before they help.

For GrandpaBull that is worried about the academics/grammar in the southern part of the county..... Is this the proper way to show intelligence from our neighbors to the north?

You seriously comparing the exclusion of 1 "s" in my post to the jibberish the other poster has produced? Poor soul

Where are all the Pewitt people? All your boys graduate? You have always been vocal, guess the silence speaks for itself.

I feel like the lone ranger.

I don't know that Pewitt is an "academy for the gifted" but when someone puts that kind of "jibberish," as brahmafan terms it, on a public forum, it sends the perception of someone who it unintelligent...and I guess everyone from that location gets stereotyped as being the same. It happens all the time on this forum.

Once again, a Pewitt thread has been hijacked by the Tiger faithful. Always looking to push their weight around and show their dominance. Just like the school bully.

I don't know that Pewitt is an "academy for the gifted" but when someone puts that kind of "jibberish," as brahmafan terms it, on a public forum, it sends the perception of someone who it unintelligent...and I guess everyone from that location gets stereotyped as being the same. It happens all the time on this forum.

Once again, a Pewitt thread has been hijacked by the Tiger faithful. Always looking to push their weight around and show their dominance. Just like the school bully.

ummmm. lighten up. it was a joke.

09statechamps didn't even say anything negative or get the thread off track. Crush and I only jumped in when you took a shot at the folks in South Morris County. It's all in fun.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it. lol

Pewitt's offense on varsity had some good things and bad like one would imagine on the first intrasquad. What I didn't expect was the play of the defense. It was sharp, agressive, and mutliple bodies at the point of attacks. I'm looking forward to seeing what they look like against other teams Saturday.

Pewitt's offense on varsity had some good things and bad like one would imagine on the first intrasquad. What I didn't expect was the play of the defense. It was sharp, agressive, and mutliple bodies at the point of attacks. I'm looking forward to seeing what they look like against other teams Saturday.

I'm sorta curious GBB did the defense look sharp, agressive, and multiple bodies at the point of attack when the offense looked good or bad? And ,should it matter when them blue tigers come to town Saturday morning. Brahma bulls might hope them tigers are still sleepy.

I'm sorta curious GBB did the defense look sharp, agressive, and multiple bodies at the point of attack when the offense looked good or bad? And ,should it matter when them blue tigers come to town Saturday morning. Brahma bulls might hope them tigers are still sleepy.

Whoa!! It's first scrimmage, but hey I understand, if ya think ya got a shot at da bulls!!!

No I thought the Defense looked good at all times. Don't get me wrong the offense produced it just wasn't as sharp. I'm looking forward to facing Clarksville. I would like to see why this group is so special when the one's that just graduated were so special.

Settle down popoff, it's just a scrimmage.

I hope the Brahmas can get back to having a dominating defense like they had years ago. That's something they can be proud of. Is there any speed on the team?

Yes we have probably more team speed than we have had in a while. We won't have the back that Sed was right away but I think we will once it is all said and done. I liked what I saw out of our younger FB's. They seem to hide behind our line and squirt through. Now the starting FB should be Tim Hill who will be a bruiser like Pewitt's opponents have been use to. McFarland is still QB and he is quick. Not sure that the wing back position or whatever the man in motion is called is settled yet that Sed occupied the last few years but I bet they figure it out.

I'm sure that Clarksville will break a few on Pewitt as I am sure that Pewitt will cram it down their neck to get theirs. Should be a good match for both squads. Love what Coach Davis has done for Clarksville. Thought he got a raw deal at QC.

I also can't wait to see how our new coaching staff is in action against another team.

1345128511[/url]' post='1744704']

Yes we have probably more team speed than we have had in a while. We won't have the back that Sed was right away but I think we will once it is all said and done. I liked what I saw out of our younger FB's. They seem to hide behind our line and squirt through. Now the starting FB should be Tim Hill who will be a bruiser like Pewitt's opponents have been use to. McFarland is still QB and he is quick. Not sure that the wing back position or whatever the man in motion is called is settled yet that Sed occupied the last few years but I bet they figure it out.

I'm sure that Clarksville will break a few on Pewitt as I am sure that Pewitt will cram it down their neck to get theirs. Should be a good match for both squads. Love what Coach Davis has done for Clarksville. Thought he got a raw deal at QC.

I also can't wait to see how our new coaching staff is in action against another team.

I think they will be fine and surprise some people, but they will not be as fast as they have been. Absolutely no way. There won't be anyone on the field for Pewitt that is sub 4.7 from what I have heard.

I think they will be fine and surprise some people, but they will not be as fast as they have been. Absolutely no way. There won't be anyone on the field for Pewitt that is sub 4.7 from what I have heard.

I'm not trying to be smart but I think you have heard wrong. I wasn't talking about track speed. I was talking about overall speed as in the line, defensive backs, linebackers, and etc. Again this is just my opinion. I haven't been clocking kids. I have just watched the last 5 years with my boys in the group.