Joaquin Football 2012

GreezyChef

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told by a parent that the Joaquin/ Garrison scrimmage had been moved to Garrison. Not sure why. That should be a good test for both teams to see where they stand on the physical aspect of the game.

I hope not. I was hoping for a little home field advantage. Either way, it will be a good test for both of us. It may cause another tremor over there from all the head banging that will be going on but stressing no injuries will be a part of it. Lack of depth could become a problem for us if some JVer's from last year dont step up. If so, could be a nice run ahead.

I was told by a parent that the Joaquin/ Garrison scrimmage had been moved to Garrison. Not sure why. That should be a good test for both teams to see where they stand on the physical aspect of the game.

i was told that it was because we would be working on the field to get it ready for our first home game.

i was told that it was because we would be working on the field to get it ready for our first home game.

That's pretty much it. The resodding hasn't completely taken hold, and they're trying to keep it in as good a shape as possible until the opener.

Them boys "bout that"?

Hope yall have a solid injury free season. Could be an exciting year.

All in. Rock it till the wheels fall off. NO EXCUSES.

just why would we hav e any excuses. we win or we dont. if we dont its teh refs fault lol. no no excuses we just messed it up no two ways about it. i know i wont and none of my boys will offer excuses. now there may be some extinuating circumstances but no excuses.

just why would we hav e any excuses. we win or we dont. if we dont its teh refs fault lol. no no excuses we just messed it up no two ways about it. i know i wont and none of my boys will offer excuses. now there may be some extinuating circumstances but no excuses.

"NO EXCUSES" is the slogan on the front of the new t-shirts.

"NO EXCUSES" is the slogan on the front of the new t-shirts.

its kewl...not everyone is in "tha loop" like me.lol. jkjkjk!!!:P

I think the "no excuses" is meant to address the severe injuries yall have suffered ever since Cole got hurt against Goldy. Plus alot of bleacher creatures been belly achin about bein in 2a.

its kewl...not everyone is in "tha loop" like me.lol. jkjkjk!!!:P

I think the "no excuses" is meant to address the severe injuries yall have suffered ever since Cole got hurt against Goldy. Plus alot of bleacher creatures been belly achin about bein in 2a.

Bleacher creatures or Fence Lizards???

Beat down? Haha the bears qb young is faster then anyone the rams have. It will be like usain bolt racing a snail

Young is definitely one of the better athletes in the district. I think you may be selling Joaquin a little short, but that's OK. There's a lot of football to play before we worry about the Teddy, I mean Timpson Bears.

The little offense joquin runs is a joke to football. Easy to stop but hey it works I guess. Il give em credit they get it done yr after yr. Hairgrove is a great athlete but his blood is bear.

As far as our offense being a joke, it's made the playoffs 8 out of the last 10 years and how many playoff games have tha bears been in. I will honestly say tha bears have always had talent but somehow couldnt get it together. Lorenzo is a good kid and athlete but we a have a few kids that are just as fast. This district will be a lot more competitive than most folks think and i would love to see tha bears come in second behind the Rams in this district. I just pray for no injuries this season, they have killed us over the last 3 years.

I takes a little luck to make it in 1a. 1 key injury can ruin an entire season. 1a football aint for the faint of heart, its for the toughest. The best players never come off the field and the great ones have to carry their team.

Vaughn is that guy. He can do it. He will do it.

All in. No excuses.

I takes a little luck to make it in 1a. 1 key injury can ruin an entire season. 1a football aint for the faint of heart, its for the toughest. The best players never come off the field and the great ones have to carry their team.

Vaughn is that guy. He can do it. He will do it.

All in. No excuses.

Agreed! Will is a great young man. Comes from a good family and has his head in the game. I think he should have a wonderful sr year in 1A.

That's pretty much it. The resodding hasn't completely taken hold, and they're trying to keep it in as good a shape as possible until the opener.

Is it too soon to put in a grass height request for week O trueblue82 ? We like a fast track!............................Sorry, i know.............. no hate mail please.

The little offense joquin runs is a joke to football. Easy to stop but hey it works I guess. Il give em credit they get it done yr after yr. Hairgrove is a great athlete but his blood is bear.

well i dont kknow about all tat being so easy to stop. i seem to remember a couple of years ago the rams putting 60 up on u and lets see i think the bears only put up o a 0. that dont seem so easy to stop to me but maybe u kno better. we'll just see. see u at the ball game.

JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK SA HAS IT IN THE BAG DONT MEAN EVERYONES JUST GONNA LAY DOWN AND HAND IT TO YALL.

SA quickly becoming the most classless folks on the interwebs.

No one thinks SA has it in the bag but Joaquin has no chance. It will between Alto, SA, and Mart.