Joaquin Football 2012

GreezyChef

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i predicted joe won. 22 to 6 the tigers looked out of shape and as the game neared the half it looked like several of them were out of gas. los of cramps hope they are all ok

It has been dtermined that cramps are not life threatening! we'll be ok.

Very nice win for you guys to build on. But don't hang your hat on it. Go to work Monday.

It has been dtermined that cramps are not life threatening! we'll be ok.

Very nice win for you guys to build on. But don't hang your hat on it. Go to work Monday.

yeah i know its not life threatening just wishing the best for the ones that were cramped and i heard there was one with a broke hand and one with a rib injury hope they heal fast a n well .that is if the rumors are true

what do u think about what ur buddy told u now. may be he just dont really know or he is a joe hater

if we dont drop that pass in the endzone then we go up 14-0 and never look back. as it was we fumble the ball on the next possesion and the kid wasnt even touched. gave yall the ball on our side of the 50. joaquin scored and went in at the half 8-6. Tenaha hurt themselves. Joaquin capitalized on our mistakes. good football imo.

Gloat all you want. I would too. But then again, Im an a$$.

if we dont drop that pass in the endzone then we go up 14-0 and never look back. as it was we fumble the ball on the next possesion and the kid wasnt even touched. gave yall the ball on our side of the 50. joaquin scored and went in at the half 8-6. Tenaha hurt themselves. Joaquin capitalized on our mistakes. good football imo.

Gloat all you want. I would too. But then again, Im an a$$.

if ur lneman had not tackled our defencive lineman the qb would have been sacked and ther would not have been atd ten. if u have tape look and see. also there was a pas that hit the ground ad bounced in to the hands o a reciever that they called a complete pass. so imo yall should not have scored at all. but that being said it was a good game and ur boys played hard and i think if they get their recievers to catch the ball they will go far. next week i will root for the tigers. i have family up there so go tigers.

Gloat all you want. I would too. But then again, Im an a$.

Do you think Joaquin didnt make mistakes??! Look at the fumbles, the penalties that absolutely killed our drives... Joaquin didnt play well either, but we did play good enough to win. I should have known you would be the number one person to talk mess about Joaquin, and then the number one person that wont give credit where credit was due..

Great Game Rams!!.. Very impressed. Defense is very aggressive, ,and offense will click even more after a few games. Its going to be a very good season!

Do you think Joaquin didnt make mistakes??! Look at the fumbles, the penalties that absolutely killed our drives... Joaquin didnt play well either, but we did play good enough to win. I should have known you would be the number one person to talk mess about Joaquin, and then the number one person that wont give credit where credit was due..

Great Game Rams!!.. Very impressed. Defense is very aggressive, ,and offense will click even more after a few games. Its going to be a very good season!

yeah we put the excuses up and others took them down and dusted them off and tried them on for size looks like a good fit

Left eye to left eye, you can still keep inside technique to stop backside slant/hitch without sacrificing the ability to defend the fade. play too far off to defend the fade and teams will just play pitch and catch to the flat. happy mediums have to be found. if you shade real far inside then you put the corner in a position to get caught looking in the backfield. the island can be an intimidating place to be and is one of the most difficult positions to play.

Left eye to left eye, you can still keep inside technique to stop backside slant/hitch without sacrificing the ability to defend the fade. play too far off to defend the fade and teams will just play pitch and catch to the flat. happy mediums have to be found. if you shade real far inside then you put the corner in a position to get caught looking in the backfield. the island can be an intimidating place to be and is one of the most difficult positions to play.

thats true for anyone

100% agree and good ones are worth their weight in gold

yeah i know its not life threatening just wishing the best for the ones that were cramped and i heard there was one with a broke hand and one with a rib injury hope they heal fast a n well .that is if the rumors are true

hey greezy was there any truth in the rib injury and the broken hand that was said to have happened

u are so right about the mistakes and turnovers. the boys just held them down to a manageable level and they refused to lose. lot of heart in those boys

Looks like Joaquin and Timpson are spending a lot of time trying to convince themselves they will be competitive this year!!! ;)

joaquin will be competative mr clover how about ur team will it be competative or will it lay down and give up because joaquin never will

I know this is changing the subject a little for you Joaquin guys but i drove by the stadium did they let some pigs in it looked tore up or maybe it was just bad eye sight on my part.

no not pigs but we did round up a bunch of tigers in it last friday night

Come on guys, got to move on and get ready for the dragons. Beating tenaha was a huge deal for us but the next task is at hand. One game at a time and stay focused

i am so focused that i see all the way to friday night right now. cant wait . i know coach gandy will have those boys ready t put the dragons fire out and pull off their tails

Come on guys, got to move on and get ready for the dragons. Beating tenaha was a huge deal for us but the next task is at hand. One game at a time and stay focused

like i said before i am focused but coach has the boys with tunnel vision when it comes to the dragons. the; cat see behind or past them. did anyone catch the don wall show tuesday night

like i said before i am focused but coach has the boys with tunnel vision when it comes to the dragons. the; cat see behind or past them. did anyone catch the don wall show tuesday night

gave the dragons a lot of material fr excuses. but its time to move on to the next game. and try to get a little payback for last years loss.