Joaquin Football 2012

GreezyChef

gave the dragons a lot of material fr excuses. but its time to move on to the next game. and try to get a little payback for last years loss.

we almot had the excuse of bad refs last night but we can move on to next week. lets work hard boys i am proud of u

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we almot had the excuse of bad refs last night but we can move on to next week. lets work hard boys i am proud of u

what say we have a litte more intensity tomorrow night than we did against hempshill. dont want to go thru that again. even if it is bad officiating. im proud of u guys.

GO RAMS

well u were right about the outcome of the game but we didnt use any more running backs or bloskers that tenaha did.

i thought we may have to come up with an excuse this past friday night especially at he half. with the score 22 to 21 joaquin. but the boys came out with great intensity and extreme prejudice against the elkhart elks. they completely shur down the elks in the second half. now for the first time in to long t remember joaquin is 5&0 going into district play way to go rams

I takes a little luck to make it in 1a. 1 key injury can ruin an entire season. 1a football aint for the faint of heart, its for the toughest. The best players never come off the field and the great ones have to carry their team.

Vaughn is that guy. He can do it. He will do it.

All in. No excuses.

Said this back in August. to all them Joaquin people that think all i do is "bash" yall......GIT SOME!!!!

JJ from Arp called it as well this year! he kept saying before season he saw Vaughn doing big big things this year, and tonight it came out. Mann, he refused to go down on that last drive to seal the game.

C!a¥t@n Get back in the books, and quit trolling on smoaky.

You were right about Will, the kid is a great football player, and showed he can have it put on his shoulders, and carry the team when needed

will proved that he is the undiusputed leader of the rams. it was amazing to see him take over in the 4th qtr like he did. and hey rams03 where were u last night i didnt see u.