Joaquin Football 2012

GreezyChef

The little offense joquin runs is a joke to football. Easy to stop but hey it works I guess. Il give em credit they get it done yr after yr. Hairgrove is a great athlete but his blood is bear.

1/2 bear, 1/2 Ram, and I guess we can see which is the dominant half.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK SA HAS IT IN THE BAG DONT MEAN EVERYONES JUST GONNA LAY DOWN AND HAND IT TO YALL.

SA quickly becoming the most classless folks on the interwebs.

Classless? I'm not sure where that came from or how much credibilty I would give it coming from a guy who calls his self GreezyChef. You may want to get that complex in check. It's very easy to call someone names when your not looking them in the face.......talk about classless

I disagree with 96 bearkat, I think that if Joaquin gets through district healthy they have a chance at a playoff run. I want to wish them the best of luck in their season.....that is until they meet SA!

Classless? I'm not sure where that came from or how much credibilty I would give it coming from a guy who calls his self GreezyChef. You may want to get that complex in check. It's very easy to call someone names when your not looking them in the face.......talk about classless

I disagree with 96 bearkat, I think that if Joaquin gets through district healthy they have a chance at a playoff run. I want to wish them the best of luck in their season.....that is until they meet SA!

thanks jesse back at u that is until u run up against the rams.

The little offense joquin runs is a joke to football. Easy to stop but hey it works I guess. Il give em credit they get it done yr after yr. Hairgrove is a great athlete but his blood is bear.

Bears against joquin? Ya timpson

I'm not one to be critical about someones spelling, but come on man you can at least get the spelling right of a local town J-O-A-Q-U-I-N

It's one thing when someone from outside the county can't spell Joaquin, but you're just down road.

I'm not one to be critical about someones spelling, but come on man you can at least get the spelling right of a local town J-O-A-Q-U-I-N

It's one thing when someone from outside the county can't spell Joaquin, but you're just down road.

He's got an excuse,he's from Timpson, the home of low expectations.

Haha u guys r cute but ya I played in Timpson n I have enough stats to give each of ur starting running backs. Athlete for athlete we have alwAYS had better. Ask Gandy. My senior yr he admitted to us having better players.

And yet they still had to work really hard not to hang a hundred on you. Hmmmm?

Haha u guys r cute but ya I played in Timpson n I have enough stats to give each of ur starting running backs. Athlete for athlete we have alwAYS had better. Ask Gandy. My senior yr he admitted to us having better players.

LMAO, What are you talking about? Coach Gandy has played Timpson 2 times in his being here..

2008-2009- Joaquin 58, Timpson 16

2009-2010- Joaquin 60, Timpson 0 - I specifically remember this one. we were kneeling the ball in the 1st half.... joaquin had over 500 yards rushing. ..timpson has 50 yards total offense.

So which one of these were your senior year? Ha, lets hear those stats... im interested... you can keep those "better players"

Dang those awesome Timpson athletes, that had so much more talent than Joaquin. We didnt ever make semi finals runs or anything.. oh wait, we did..

Hahaha nice one and Il admit. We received some beat downs by the RAMS but I graduated 2011 being out on a knee injury the last time Timpson played Yall. I wasn't impressed. Let's skip the small talk. The past is the past and so are those in it. Just don't sleep on Timpson

Hahaha nice one and Il admit. We received some beat downs by the RAMS but I graduated 2011 being out on a knee injury the last time Timpson played Yall. I wasn't impressed. Let's skip the small talk. The past is the past and so are those in it. Just don't sleep on Timpson

Nobody is sleeping on Timpson. However, unless you are auditioning for the "Writing Checks his Team Can't Cash" Smoaky award at the end of the season, you might want to ease up on the trash talk. I'm rooting for Timpson, I hope they finish the regular season 9-1 with a loss to Joaquin. You better hope they can back up everything you are saying, cause if they can't, you'll have to change your screen name again before next season.

You were not impressed? Getting stomped 60-0 and 58-16 did not impress you? I guess you think you did well as long as the other team did not score 100.

The bears may not have had the better offense in the past yrs but there last few bcks have nvr finished with under 1200

where did the 1200 come from say maybe cushing, beckville, and burkville humm ? just wondering. when we played u the last couple of times we had a hard time not running the score over the century mark. i think they had to play the 4th string players just to let u score in the last game. that must mean that ur so much better atheletes had a couple of really bad days. either that or ur not really all that.

Im on call this week, but im callin in sick if i have to cause im goin to watch those rams friday.

I just need blue to go across the street and pick up my shirts for me....please!

no need to call in sick the scrimmage is at 9am on saturday. in garrison

Thats actually worse for me. Not alot of calls on friday. Tons of calls on saturday. Ima have to call in a favor. Luckily somebody owes me 3.

sorry to hear that. but it will be worth it this being the first controlled scrimmage. we'll get to see someone hit somebody. man its good to say that. cant wait for the real thing. is it saturday yet

If this is a true statement then why have yall had losing records for the last 8-10 years. We made the playoffs in those years and even put a few good ole butt woopins on yall to boot. But like everyone says, Joaquin never has good athletes but seem to always win or at least compete, even in 2A. So, my definition of a good athlete must be very different than yours. Due to the fact that ""your better athlete""" has never beat ours, at least in the last 15 years or so. As i recall, our inferior athletes hung 60 on yalls superior athletes, the last time we played. Just to throw in another fact: last year our JH came to yalls place to play a supposedly, better group of athletes and i will admit, yall had several. Yet again, yalls so called better than ours, athletes, got shut out in the second half and lost 22-14 or something like that, if i remember correctly. People has got to remember something about Joaquin, we always have decent and above, athletes; sometimes throw in a few really good athletes but throw in heart and never quitting is whats always made Joaquin a winning program. It's nice to have a RD3(well mannored kid by the way), as far as talent goes, but sometimes all it takes is a decent kid with heart with no quit. Put 11 of them on the field and you'll see what happens every Thursday and Friday night when the Rams play. Win or Lose. But like history has proved, the score board shows a W more times than not. So good luck bear and i hope yall have a winning season just dont be surprised when our athletes gives yall another history lesson.

Looks like Joaquin and Timpson are spending a lot of time trying to convince themselves they will be competitive this year!!! ;)

Cleverclover,

No, just responding to pooh bear's post. New district, new coach, and pooh bear's on top of the world. No convincing needed here. Just come to garrison sat. the 18th and you'll find out too.

Cleverclover,

No, just responding to pooh bear's post. New district, new coach, and pooh bear's on top of the world. No convincing needed here. Just come to garrison sat. the 18th and you'll find out too.

just a little reminder garrison is pretty good. they held tenaha to 21 points and scored 20 they came very close to beating them. they have some pretty good atheletes there so imo we will have our hands full. that being said go rams pound the rock right down their throkats. and may God keep everyone safe and no injuries on either side. and may God be with everyone.

just a little reminder garrison is pretty good. they held tenaha to 21 points and scored 20 they came very close to beating them. they have some pretty good atheletes there so imo we will have our hands full. that being said go rams pound the rock right down their throkats. and may God keep everyone safe and no injuries on either side. and may God be with everyone.

They had us down at the half ,but once they lost 1/2 a step, it was even money. Just like the year before when they won by the same score at our place!

where did the 1200 come from say maybe cushing, beckville, and burkville humm ? just wondering. when we played u the last couple of times we had a hard time not running the score over the century mark. i think they had to play the 4th string players just to let u score in the last game. that must mean that ur so much better atheletes had a couple of really bad days. either that or ur not really all that.