Christian Heritage Tyler 3, Christian Heritage Longview 2

TheLionWire

Im an alum of the school, and believe you me, CHS is a good team. Can they compete with a 4A school? High liklihood of no. So why would you come up here and talk trash about a good school that only has 80 kids in their High School? This is private school fall soccer not public school. BTW This same CHS team beat Grace last year, beat TKG, and smashed All Saints. Right now, it is the best private program in East Texas. Im not talking about the big schools. Save your trash talk for the big schools. Okey dokey pokey?

Quality win???

When you guys play Kilgore or Henderson then talk to me about quality win.....your win means nothing in the world of East Texas Soccer!

Your post means nothing in the world of opinions. The fact that you have a ridiculous opinion takes nothing away from what the team does or feels. Keep up the hard work Christian Heritage Tyler!

Your post means nothing in the world of opinions. The fact that you have a ridiculous opinion takes nothing away from what the team does or feels. Keep up the hard work Christian Heritage Tyler!

If someone is going to come on here and brag how they beat a team 11-0 then they need to be able to handle other people's opinions. I would guess most HS coaches put little stock into private school soccer in ET. Now Jesuit is a whole different animal.

If someone is going to come on here and brag how they beat a team 11-0 then they need to be able to handle other people's opinions. I would guess most HS coaches put little stock into private school soccer in ET. Now Jesuit is a whole different animal.

You can give your opinion without being a jackass about it. Most of us know that there is no competition between private and public school soccer unless the school is bigger. For a coach you have some maturing to do.

These are young men doing the best they can and succeeding at it. Yes they are not playing bigger teams. Are you going to take away something from Gilmer cause they arent 5A?

You can give your opinion without being a jackass about it. Most of us know that there is no competition between private and public school soccer unless the school is bigger. For a coach you have some maturing to do.

Never said I was a coach but I did coach my little brothers team once.

CHS plays quality Soccer. Aside from State Titles they have 3-4 National Private school Titles, and college scouts come to a lot of their games. Maybe not big name schools but colleges none the less.

Like I said, would they compete with a UIL 4A? Just about every team, no. They might be able to beat a few really bad teams on that level.

Like Straw said, why would you just trash a school b/c they are smaller?

I smell a troll under the bridge.