Spring Hill @ Pleasant Grove

Panther89

Great game to lead off 2012 between two teams that are familiar with one another! SH looked rather sluggish on offense during their past two scrimmages, but looked really good on defense! While talking to some people, they say that the Panthers are facing the same old problems when it comes to their size, as well as their speed! How does Pleasant Grove stack up against SH?

This is going to be a tough game for both teams! I am going with SH, but not by much.....MAYBE by a point or two! Best of luck to both teams and may everyone stay safe and healthy!

I saw SH last year and they look very similar to PG as far as thier athletes go so I belive this one will be a really close game id have to say PG by 3 if they hold on to the ball but if SH can throw the ball well it will be a long night for the hawks

I believe it's called the "Flex Bone", and our players are having a hard time adjusting to it! From what I understand, our offense hasn't scored one touchdown yet in both scrimmages, and that is scary!

flex-bone stuff like Navy or Ga Tech?

Which end of the Pleasant Grove stadium is for visitors north or south? Planning on coming up Friday night to watch the Panthers.

Visitors sit on the west side of the staduim & you will enter from the south. Get there early. There is not a lot of parking.

1346269122[/url]' post='1751869']

Which end of the Pleasant Grove stadium is for visitors north or south? Planning on coming up Friday night to watch the Panthers.

Whichever way ( I-30 or hwy 59), come in to the University Exit of I-30. North of Gander Mountain, through the stop sign, right at the light @ McKnight, left into parking.Stadium behind tennis courts.Lots of eateries on Richmond Road, I-30 both sides.

Aluminum seats on V side, bring a cushion.Built in a bowl, pine trees behind you for shade.

Whichever way ( I-30 or hwy 59), come in to the University Exit of I-30. North of Gander Mountain, through the stop sign, right at the light @ McKnight, left into parking.Stadium behind tennis courts.Lots of eateries on Richmond Road, I-30 both sides.

Aluminum seats on V side, bring a cushion.Built in a bowl, pine trees behind you for shade.

Thanks for the information.