District 7-AA Gameday Thread

TheLionWire

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest game changer for the Malakoff Tigers was jr rb Damontes Dowell suffered a hip pointer in week 0 and missed several games came back 2 weeks ago but was still bothered by it

Last night he was right rushed for around 200 and 4 tds including one highlight somersault dive into the end zone

Not that it would make all the difference in the game, but LO's top RB and LB didn't play because of an injury. I think it made some difference in that the score might have been a little closer. I know they missed his leadership on the field. Great game by the tigers.

Not that it would make all the difference in the game, but LO's top RB and LB didn't play because of an injury. I think it made some difference in that the score might have been a little closer. I know they missed his leadership on the field. Great game by the tigers.

Please make sure he remains hurt this Friday! :)

are you referring to the best linebacker in the nation? do you think he would have made a 4 td difference? personally i hope he plays in two weeks i would hate for there to be an excuse. regardless there is still a game for both teams in between that matchup

are you referring to the best linebacker in the nation? do you think he would have made a 4 td difference? personally i hope he plays in two weeks i would hate for there to be an excuse. regardless there is still a game for both teams in between that matchup

+1

Read my post! It speaks for itself.

No excuse here. Like I said, malakoff played great game. They got their "hurt" player back. He made a big difference for them. Winny got their "hurt" player back and he is making a difference. Quitman got their "hurt" player back. The list could go on. THere is a reason these players are starters on their teams.

Just curious. Who made up the story of "best LB in the nation". I've read that several times. I don't blame folks for making fun but how did that get started?

Just curious. Who made up the story of "best LB in the nation". I've read that several times. I don't blame folks for making fun but how did that get started?

Thats because he is right? The reason winny did better last night is because the defense played better period. The way they had been playing it wouldnt have mattered who was at qb so as good as he is the key for the raiders is defense.

Thats because he is right? The reason winny did better last night is because the defense played better period. The way they had been playing it wouldnt have mattered who was at qb so as good as he is the key for the raiders is defense.

So your QB didn't improve your team? I know that's not what you are saying but you should get what I was saying if you got football sense like you claim to have.

You still didn't answer my question about the LB.

So your QB didn't improve your team? I know that's not what you are saying but you should get what I was saying if you got football sense like you claim to have.

You still didn't answer my question about the LB.

Of course he improved it but if he scored 8 tds and the defense gave up 9 tds, we still lose right?

The team seems to play better as a whole when he is in the lineup. He is the leader along with his talent. A team can score alot of points but if they can not stop any one then what good is scoring alot of points if the opposition is going to answer you td for td as has happened in the previous games.

My point is one player doesnt win or lose a game. My point is the defense is what wins you games. My point is as good as he is whether hes playing or not if the defense doesnt stop the other team it wouldnt matter who is back their at qb

My mamma could play Defense against GS and do well.

You still didn't answer my LB question.

My mamma could play Defense against GS and do well.

You still didn't answer my LB question.

MAKE FUN OF THE RAIDERS ALL YOU WANT. The showdown is fast approaching and you will not have Cooper Jones to beat us this time. We have some weapons of our own.