Who has the best managers in East Texas

trueblue82

Who has the best managers/ water boys/ student trainers in East Texas? If someone wants to start a thread on who has the best long snapper, punt returner, video technician, or stadium announcer, go ahead.

It's Tenaha easy. Trai Gardner , Collin and Coach Ward's boy carried the Tigers all the way to Jerry's house last December.

Who has the best managers/ water boys/ student trainers in East Texas? If someone wants to start a thread on who has the best long snapper, punt returner, video technician, or stadium announcer, go ahead.

How about who has the best in these categories:

(1) Concession stand workers,

(2) Visitor parking facilities,

(3) Highway Patrol Troopers walking the sidelines

if u ever take a look at joaquins managers then the question would turn around to who has the best looking managers or that would at least be part b to ur question and the answer to part a would joaquin and the answer to part b would b joaquin also. no contest

Arnt you the same guy cryin in the other thread

alright let me tell you something this is a Public forum... Do you know what that means? don't worry I'll walk you through it ok ... Gay bashing is not ok in the public spotlight Im not saying I was offended by what was said but certain people will be I'm sure of it. second of all you seem like a run of the mill jackass just sayin. What I say and what I post is my business not yours ok mr.imsotoughcuzimonsmoaky!

• 3 months later...