tigernationfan

who wins   

72 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahah you daingerfield people make me laugh...keep talking that trash, hope you like the taste of crow. If the tigers couldnt stop gladewaters rushing attack, what do you think atl will do to them??

O we are here its just hard to cook and watch watch going down on smoaky,, By the way we are cooking rabbit stew!! do you want the first plate or the last dribble from the pan

O we are here its just hard to cook and watch watch going down on smoaky,, By the way we are cooking rabbit stew!! do you want the first plate or the last dribble from the pan

Cook up those kitty-cat burgers like last year.

Those were certainly tasty.

1346972658[/url]' post='1760359']

Just watching all the comments we'll talk after the game.

Question for you, did you expect more from this years Atl team or did they perform as expected against Gilmer? This team looks eerily similar to last year. IMO the defense plays up and down and the offense lacks a consistent passing game to compliment the running game. Daingerfield is hard to gauge at this point also, I expected the offense to be farther along, maybe settling on one qb will help in that process. The defense already looks better, I understand they gave up 400 rushing yards, but around 300 of that came in the first quarter and half of the 2nd quarter. The Gladewater qb alone had 188 yds at halftime and ended with 223, his best run of the second half ended in a fumble.My thoughts are neither team is a complete product at this point, thus I wouldn't be surprised at either team winning nor the margin of victory. What I am certain of is that this game will help both teams get better and hopefully make a descent showing in this years playoffs.

Didn't wait long.

Just a few minutes into the first quarter.

And it was all over :)

I'm speaking more to the fact that you had to wait 7 years between victories. So, I think you should enjoy it. But, also don't forget it's only been 2 years since Daingerfield held the mighty Wabbits to a grand total of 50 yards of total offense in a game in Atlanta. 3 yards in the first half of that game. 3. T h r e e! 3. THREE!

40-0

Just remember what comes around goes around.

And the three consecutive state champion Kitty Cats certainly learned that in 2011.

Learned what? How difficult it is to play up classification year after year on the non-d schedule? How many teams do you consistently schedule each season that are upper class?

Frank I don't get on here and talk a lot of trash. But, the three years before last year should not count for obvious reason that will remain unstated.

I'm speaking more to the fact that you had to wait 7 years between victories. So, I think you should enjoy it. But, also don't forget it's only been 2 years since Daingerfield held the mighty Wabbits to a grand total of 50 yards of total offense in a game in Atlanta. 3 yards in the first half of that game. 3. T h r e e! 3. THREE!

40-0

Just remember what comes around goes around.

Frank I don't get on here and talk a lot of trash. But, the three years before last year should not count for obvious reason that will remain unstated.

Oh, they won't make a difference in tonight's game, but they definitely all counted. lol

Just pointing out to folks (on both sides of the field) that what comes around goes around.

The overall series is very close. Not sure the actual count but it's nearly tied if I'm not mistaken.

Recent history between these two teams:

2011 - Atlanta 37, Daingerfield 6

2010 - Daingerfield 40, Atlanta 0 (Daingerfield State Champions)

2009 - Daingerfield 21, Atlanta 14 (Daingerfield State Champions)

2008 - Daingerfield 29, Atlanta 6 (Daingerfield State Champions)

2007 - Did not play

2006 - Did not play

2005 - Daingerfield 34, Atlanta 17

2004 - Atlanta 21, Daingerfield 17

2003 - Atlanta 7, Daingerfield 3 (Atlanta State Champions)

2002 - Daingerfield 28, Atlanta 19

Learned what? How difficult it is to play up classification year after year on the non-d schedule? How many teams do you consistently schedule each season that are upper class?

enrollment

2012 - Atlanta 569, Daingerfield 356

2011 - Atlanta 550, Daingerfield 389 (31 point Atlanta win)

2010 - Atlanta 521, Daingerfield 407 (40 point Daingerfield win)

2009 - Atlanta 521, Daingerfield 392 (7 point Daingerfield win)

2008 - Atlanta 538, Daingerfield 379 (23 point Daingerfield win)

2007 - Atlanta 556, Daingerfield 403 (DNP)

2006 - Atlanta 569, Daingerfield 407 (DNP)

2005 - Atlanta 561, Daingerfield 453 (17 point Daingerfield win)

2004 - Atlanta 567, Daingerfield 453 (4 point Atlanta win)

2003 - Atlanta 588, Daingerfield 471 (4 point Atlanta win)

2002 - Atlanta 588, Daingerfield 471 (9 point Daingerfield win)

Average enrollment difference last 10 years: +140 Atlanta

Average point differential last 10 years: Daingerfield +6.3