Lindale @ Carthage 2012

11Deep

I'll take the Dawgs..I can't see a Surratt coached team playing that sloppy 2 games in a row

We all have seen it to many times under coach Surratt's watch. Everytime the Bulldogs season gets off to a rocky start, everyone like, "what's up with Carthage?" Next thing we know the Bulldogs are playing in the state championship game or at least in the 3rd round of the playoffs.

ReDogs by 17

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lindale by 10. CH underestimated them last week and they went down. And from what I understand Carthage is not gonna be the same this year. But I do have to know Carthage..... How does it feel to see your self lose on such a BIG screen?

Where are you getting your information from "And from what I understand Carthage is not gonna be the same this year" I guess you are saying that because they lost to Jacksonville? Yep they lost and with seven turnovers and being down by fourteen they should have lost by more than they did. BUT they were able to come back and make a game of it. But you are right they will not be the same as last year.... They are going to be even better.

I have no idea if CH underestimated Lindale but let me assure you the Dawgs will not underestimate Lindale, their eyes have been opened.

Surratt and Co. will get this team right and if you are Lindale fan you should hope it don't happen is this Friday.

And the scoreboard is awesome!

I think Lindale will build off the Chapel Hill game and beat Carthage 21-13.

Like a lot of teams this season, Lindale is starting a lot of players who are playing on Friday night for the first time. Most Lindale parents (and some players I'm sure) didn't know how we would respond to losing so many seniors off last years 10-2 team. Lindale looked good against Chapel Hill, even though mistakes were made on offense and defense. They have a talented group of players and this reminds me of several years ago when we were picked last in our new 4A district and ended up winning the thing.

It's sometimes better to play the role of underdog and I hope Lindale continues to suprise teams all the way through district.

It isn't going to be the easy to beat JT for district. I can't wait for that game..

Haha That's Funny, Can't Really Say What I Want Too Say... But Nothing Has Change Heck, I Can't Wait Till We Play Lindale... To Show all you Effin Haters What CARTHAGE IS ABOUT.... Just Because We Lost The First Game Dont Mean Nothing.....

NEWS FLASH!!! 2008 Season We Lost Too Kilgore 33-20 Thats Then Went On To Play Celina At State. So Don't Judge Us Yet!! Cause When We Start Winning Dont Jump On The Bandwagon Dude.

YA FEEL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seems like i remember in o8 they lost their first 2 games then won state in o9 went undefeated and won state then in o9 lost their first 2 games then won state i pick carthage

Haha That's Funny, Can't Really Say What I Want Too Say... But Nothing Has Change Heck, I Can't Wait Till We Play Lindale... To Show all you Effin Haters What CARTHAGE IS ABOUT.... Just Because We Lost The First Game Dont Mean Nothing.....

NEWS FLASH!!! 2008 Season We Lost Too Kilgore 33-20 Thats Then Went On To Play Celina At State. So Don't Judge Us Yet!! Cause When We Start Winning Dont Jump On The Bandwagon Dude.

YA FEEL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to know...is it possible to type a sentence without Capitalizing Every Single Word?

I just want to know...is it possible to type a sentence without Capitalizing Every Single Word?

Hmm Sir, First Off If Your Trying To Be Funny "Don't". Because Those Aren't Even Sentence's. More Like A Run-On Sentence. I Know What I'm Doing!!!

seems like i remember in o8 they lost their first 2 games then won state in o9 went undefeated and won state then in o9 lost their first 2 games then won state i pick carthage

If My Memory Serves Me Right, Your Wrong Carthage Played Kilgore First Lost 33-20 Then Played Henderson WON 33-3 Then Played Nac And Lost 21-18 And Went On Too When State

If My Memory Serves Me Right, Your Wrong Carthage Played Kilgore First Lost 33-20 Then Played Henderson WON 33-3 Then Played Nac And Lost 21-18 And Went On Too When State

my bad my real point is that they lost a couple right off then got it together and rolled all the way to win state

Lindale by 10. CH underestimated them last week and they went down. And from what I understand Carthage is not gonna be the same this year. But I do have to know Carthage..... How does it feel to see your self lose on such a BIG screen?

guess this thread has been vandalised. i don't blame you, that was a good jab. while we are talking, refresh my memory on van's recent state titles.

i'm guessing carthage will still be playing football when most other schools have stored their equipment for the year.

guess this thread has been vandalised. i don't blame you, that was a good jab. while we are talking, refresh my memory on van's recent state titles.

i'm guessing carthage will still be playing football when most other schools have stored their equipment for the year.

+1

LOL! GREAT POST!

Going with Carthage in this one. Not sold that Lindale's win over CH wasn't more about what CH isn't than what Lindale is. Plus didn't Lindale lose their TB to an injury?

Yes, he went out of the game. Not sure on what type of injury. Knee or ankle.

Still gonna take Carthage. They had Jacksonville beat....but fumbled it away late in the game and couldn't seal the deal. Had 3 or 4 turnovers in the game as well...

As bansheefan03 pointed out, it was more than 3 or 4 turnovers. The Dawgs had 4 turnovers in the 4th quarter alone.