Anybody Else Watching the dims?

RETIREDFAN1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch it on Fox....lol.....I KNEW they couldn't have a dim convention without honoring that drunk murderer ted kennedy......

They say that there is Republican war on women, while the dims honor he who did not report a poor girl at the bottom of the creek for 10 hours. Is that supposed to go away?

I know it's hard on the stomach....take some nausea medicine and listen to them....

Check back with me about this time tomorrow nite. Oh I forgot, Cowboys and Giants KO at 7:30pm. Never mind. Who is the genius who scheduled Clinton's speech to coincide with the Giants-Cowboys game? Think I will buy him a dozen Pittsburg Hot Links and a Big Red. GO COWBOYS!

thats typical dim logic......

Looks like a LOT of empty seats....anyone got any links to the article about the dims having to give tickets away in bars to get people to the arena????

You misinterpreted my post.......I ain't no dim. :)

You misinterpreted my post.......I ain't no dim. :)

lol...I didn't mean YOU were the dim....I was making a statement about what Old SChool said two posts before mine....:lol: I guess you posted before I got mine typed......

The Cowboys game is on Wednesday because olooney is speaking on Thursday.....they didn't want to affect the already LOW ratings he's going to get........

lol...I didn't mean YOU were the dim....I was making a statement about what Old SChool said two posts up....:lol: I guess you posted before I got mine typed......

lol! I wonder what the TV ratings will be tomorrow nite for the DNC when Slick starts speaking while the Boys and Giants are duking it out?

lol! I wonder what the TV ratings will be tomorrow nite for the DNC when Slick starts speaking while the Boys and Giants are duking it out?

Probably VERRRRYYYY low.....

Rom emanuel is speaking right now and making about as much sense....(Wild will get this one...:lol: )

I am a republican, but let's be honest. The GOP convention would get killed in the ratings by an NFL football game too. Football, or self serving narcissistic politicians trying to tell us why we should chose them to guide our country, football wins that one every time.

I am a republican, but let's be honest. The GOP convention would get killed in the ratings by an NFL football game too. Football, or self serving narcissistic politicians trying to tell us why we should chose them to guide our country, football wins that one every time.

Good points Coach. However, Republicans know how to look at a football schedule and schedule accordingly...lol