Schools with A charter bus

Bclove05

Whike driving to a job today in white oak I noticed a charter bus with Elysian fields on the side of it. I saw another one a few weeks back that I was pretty sure said teneha on the side of it. How many other schools out there have there own charter bus? And how do these small schools afford them?

Are you sure your not seeing athletic buses?

A lot of schools have nice school buses that are painted up and designated for use by the various athletic teams, but they are basically just really cool school buses.

I have seen in West Texas and at least one Waco-area school that have a Greyhound-type bus with the nice seats, TVs, rest room, etc.due to length of many of their road trips it is cheaper for them to have their own luxury bus as opposed to chartering.

Whike driving to a job today in white oak I noticed a charter bus with Elysian fields on the side of it. I saw another one a few weeks back that I was pretty sure said teneha on the side of it. How many other schools out there have there own charter bus? And how do these small schools afford them?

Schools can afford many things.

It's all just a matter of priorities.

L-K has 3............all were bought within the last year.........all 3 had several thousand miles on them when the school bought them

I was told Don Henley (Linden naitive) tossed some support money their way in regard to the buses. Is there any truth to that?

I was told Don Henley (Linden naitive) tossed some support money their way in regard to the buses. Is there any truth to that?

Henley has done several nice things for the town and for the school..........He bought the whole band new uniforms several years ago, as an example........But pretty sure he didn't have a direct influence on the buses

We have way too many former athletes that have done well that don't seem to be interested in investing back in to the community. I don't get that... To me, it's seems like an automatic that you would help the community that helped give you, your start. JMO

We have way too many former athletes that have done well that don't seem to be interested in investing back in to the community. I don't get that... To me, it's seems like an automatic that you would help the community that helped give you, your start. JMO

Maybe the former athletes figure that if the big yellow dog was good enough for them -

It should also be good enough for today's athletes.

But things change over time - By the next generation it may be a fleet of limos.