Carthage @ Chapel Hill

11Deep

You know it whether you want to admit it or not, the Carthage Dawgs will take Chapel Hill to the wood shed this year. You are having to rebuild this year, you can tell that by how bad Lindale put a donkey stomping on you. I do believe you will be back just not this year. If I were 16 3a, I would be thinking about Bullard and Kilgore. They appear to be playing good football early. Gilmer and Henderson will be in the mix also and Gladewater will not be an easy game. Spring Hill, I don't know the jury is still out on them. 16 3A is down this year, but I see deep runs in the future.

carthage could and should win this game but i dont see anyone taking anyone to t he wood shed. Bullard and Kilgore are playing great football but there also playing cupcake teams. I would not judge either team until I see a marquee matchup. I think Henderson,gilmer, and chapel hill are about even right now. 16-3a might be down this year but there are still 4 maybe 5 teams in this district who could easily go 2 maybe 3 rounds deep. If anything Chapel Hill will be the most battle tested team by the time district rolls around.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know it whether you want to admit it or not, the Carthage Dawgs will take Chapel Hill to the wood shed this year. You are having to rebuild this year, you can tell that by how bad Lindale put a donkey stomping on you. I do believe you will be back just not this year. If I were 16 3a, I would be thinking about Bullard and Kilgore. They appear to be playing good football early. Gilmer and Henderson will be in the mix also and Gladewater will not be an easy game. Spring Hill, I don't know the jury is still out on them. 16 3A is down this year, but I see deep runs in the future.

That will make it even sweeter when yall come to the dog pound and we so happen to win!! Then we can say we beat yall during a rebuilding year!! Ha ha, I like the sound of that!! I hope yall keep thinking we are just that bad, cause trust me when you come to our house, we will be fired up!! So if you think your gonna take us to the woodshed, be careful there might be another bulldog behind there to bite you in the butt!!!

Does Carthage not remember the embarrassment the last time they came to the Dog pound?????? I Seriously think yall need to keep your little puppy bark down and sit on the pourch!!! Yall are all talk cause we are 0-2!!! If I were you I would keep my muzzle on till you prove something, cause we have yalls number!!! CH will win this game!!! Its our first game at home, and yes, we do love to embarrass the puppy's of Carthage! The only thing yall are famous for is that movie of the not funny ha ha guy that shot that old lady! Bahahaha! Man that must be something to be proud of! Oh Bernie!!! Lmao!

First I dont see anything embarrassing about losing to a state finalist then state champion caliber teams as the yellow dogs were when they "upset" my Dawgs..lol...The only thing we are famous is Bernie? Ok ...please tell me how mant state titles your yellow dawgs own...football, baseball etc

Simple......

Whether its Black or Lex....Somehow, there needs to be more accuracy and better rout running!

No more costly penalties.....

and less turnovers (We all know in HS football, they will happen)

When this stuff is improved upon week after week, they will be fine in district and will atleast compete in non-district.

To be honest, my biggest complaint last night was the secondary on D

Simple......

Whether its Black or Lex....Somehow, there needs to be more accuracy and better rout running!

No more costly penalties.....

and less turnovers (We all know in HS football, they will happen)

When this stuff is improved upon week after week, they will be fine in district and will atleast compete in non-district.

To be honest, my biggest complaint last night was the secondary on D

I thought the secondary did pretty good. I was disappointed in the lack luster play calling. It's taking way too long to get plays called in. I would like to see a faster tempo offense.

All in all I walked away happy with the improvement.

I thought the secondary did pretty good. I was disappointed in the lack luster play calling. It's taking way too long to get plays called in. I would like to see a faster tempo offense.

I guess you could go either way...I thought there were to many 20+ catches.....

I think the slow play calling could be intentional. We have so many players playing both ways, and whitehouse was so quick to snap the ball, the only chance our coaches had to give our guys a breather was slowing down the tempo of our offense. That may change when we play schools who are our size and also have players going both ways.

I think the slow play calling could be intentional. We have so many players playing both ways, and whitehouse was so quick to snap the ball, the only chance our coaches had to give our guys a breather was slowing down the tempo of our offense. That may change when we play schools who are our size and also have players going both ways.

I don't think the slow play calling causing penalties and uncalled for time outs is intentional. I could tell by sittons reactions that he wasn't happy with it.

Typically a high tempo offense doesn't affect the conditioning of the offense near as bad as the opposing defense.

I guess you could go either way...I thought there were to many 20+ catches.....

I agree but wh has a great receiving group. May be the best we see this year.

IMO, if you look at the number of tackles the secondary has made in the last two weeks, the 1st and 2nd level of the defense is not giving them the help they need.

Does Carthage not remember the embarrassment the last time they came to the Dog pound?????? I Seriously think yall need to keep your little puppy bark down and sit on the pourch!!! Yall are all talk cause we are 0-2!!! If I were you I would keep my muzzle on till you prove something, cause we have yalls number!!! CH will win this game!!! Its our first game at home, and yes, we do love to embarrass the puppy's of Carthage! The only thing yall are famous for is that movie of the not funny ha ha guy that shot that old lady! Bahahaha! Man that must be something to be proud of! Oh Bernie!!! Lmao!

don't think i would bring up local crime if i were you.

See I Wanted Too Keep It Clean, But Y'all Are Talking Crazy. I Sure Hope Chapel Hill Can Pass Good. Because Our Run D might Be The Best Chapel Hill Will See All Year. Our D-Line Is Big Strong And Fast And Will Get To The QB. Just Ask Lindale. As Far As Carthage Pass D We moved Some People Around Now Both Of The Corner backs Are 6'1 or 6'2 And Can Cover. Offense Is Looking GREAT... We Are Very balance... ...

I'll Take Carthage 42-21

And Yea, Chapel Hill Beat Carthage The Last 2 Years.. But That Was The Last 2 Years... If You All Didn't Know It's 2012..... Why Are Y'all Living In The Past... But If We Say one Thing About The 3 State Tittles That's A Problem........Believe It or Not Carthage Will Win 42-21.......

BulldawgNation#

Now u know we've been waiting weeks for this post to start & to leave out the trash talk would be an insult to all of our intelligence!! We know we are a facing a high caliber team & by all means we r not underestimating u! One thing is for certain we will defend our house with everything we have to give!! So prepare yalls selves very good cuz this team is aching for a win especially in our house!!!!

Who Are You Telling, I'm Related To The Running Back.... And This Game Was Circled Trust Me The Carthage Bulldogs Been Waiting On This Game Since That 21-20 Win Over Us. We Will Not Lay Down.. We Don't Plan Too Win We Want Too Dominate Both Sides of The Ball And On Special Teams

They started Growling Last Night For Chill#

Now u know we've been waiting weeks for this post to start & to leave out the trash talk would be an insult to all of our intelligence!! We know we are a facing a high caliber team & by all means we r not underestimating u! One thing is for certain we will defend our house with everything we have to give!! So prepare yalls selves very good cuz this team is aching for a win especially in our house!!!!

Geez, this thread is out of control with all these crazy wild comments.... But "prepare yals selves very good", expect nothing less from Coach Surratt & Company! He and his staff began preparing Friday night after the Lindale game. Like CH, Carthage also has a very young bunch of kids out there, each week will be a learning and building week. A week to get better than last week, to correct mistakes, learn from them, and get better as players, and as a team. If you lose, you bounce back, this is what defines a true champion. That is what we have in Carthage. I am not going to guarantee a Carthage "beat down" or something crazy like that, but I will guarantee Coach Surratt will have his Dawgs prepared and CH will know they have played one heck of a football team.

Geez, this thread is out of control with all these crazy wild comments.... But "prepare yals selves very good", expect nothing less from Coach Surratt & Company! He and his staff began preparing Friday night after the Lindale game. Like CH, Carthage also has a very young bunch of kids out there, each week will be a learning and building week. A week to get better than last week, to correct mistakes, learn from them, and get better as players, and as a team. If you lose, you bounce back, this is what defines a true champion. That is what we have in Carthage. I am not going to guarantee a Carthage "beat down" or something crazy like that, but I will guarantee Coach Surratt will have his Dawgs prepared and CH will know they have played one heck of a football team.

+1 nice post. I dont think either team is underestimating one another. Im just happy to be playing such high caliber teams so chapel hill can get better and better each week. After this schedule the playoffs should be a cakewalk the first 2 rounds. lol. I want the yellow dogs to win but I also know it is a learning game preparing for the ones that count. Good luck to Carthage

Where is Ole Red Dawg ( Carthage bulldog fan)???? Dont know if these so serious Carthage fans can keep up with Lil bro and I!! We love to hate Carthage regardless what kinda team yall think you have!!! I want the OLE Red Dog!!! Someone call the dog catcher!!!

LOL

This is true, IMO I think we miss the OC as much as we do the players we lost to grad!

The O is confussed and it looks like all the staters start both ways. CH cant win with 8 players starting both ways.

Not sure what is true but last yr many Bulldog fans knew this yr was going to be a rough new start with TONS of talent that graduated. I remember many times after games last yr and we would talk to other Bulldog fans on how this yr was going to be rough while dining after games.