De Kalb @ Hooks

HHSFan95

They are the real deal...

HS is the real real!!!! Found out alot about the hornets friday. Hooks is a solid team, but didnt have the size and conditioning of HS. To many hands on the knees at the end of the first half and put the ball on the ground way to much at the begining of second half. Not saying we should have won that game, but HS beat hooks at its own game. Ground and pound and wear out your oppent, keep the ball out of their hands and control the clock.... HS is a great team, but this Hooks team will only get better game by game, it aint how you start it is how you finish....

Hornets win by 40 or more...

Where is Beardad??? You couldnt shut him up last year..... Fair weather fans....

I'm still here, we are not the same team as last year but the bears have alot of heart and will fight to the end. so don't think it will be easy, we are getting better every week. But ya'll must feel like Arkanasas being beat by a SWC team. The Hornet faithful didn't see those Mustangs rolling over them like that, did they.

I'm still here, we are not the same team as last year but the bears have alot of heart and will fight to the end. so don't think it will be easy, we are getting better every week. But ya'll must feel like Arkanasas being beat by a SWC team. The Hornet faithful did see those Mustangs rolling over them like that, did they.

??? :blink:

I'm still here, we are not the same team as last year but the bears have alot of heart and will fight to the end. so don't think it will be easy, we are getting better every week. But ya'll must feel like Arkanasas being beat by a SWC team. The Hornet faithful didn't see those Mustangs rolling over them like that, did they.

Not sure what the last part of that means??? Are you insulting HS or Hooks or ARK or what????