Directions

Crawford

Last week I was getting prepared to go to Pinetree (Longview). And I wasn't sure were the stadium was located at so I got on google maps and looked it up and found it, at least I thought. So I put what I found in my GPS and come friday evening I start heading to Longview. Once I got there I started paying more attention to my GPS. Then finally I get to my destination and I see a football field , but there is no one there. So I'm thinking I know they didn't cancel the dang game. So I started to ask around, but those I ask didn't know where it was at. But luckly a Center police car past me. I immediately started to follow him cause I knew the only reason he's in Longview is cause of the game. And sure enough I made it to the new improved stadium. Good thing I was running 30 minutes early cause it was only 3 minutes till kickoff.

I said all that to show there are times when schools relocate their playing field. and some of us just don't know how to get to were the game is going to be played. My suggestion is that smoaky set a forum were folks can copy/paste the directions to the gym or football field or baseball field from once they get in the town to where their needing to be. Hopefully this could benefit many.