Union Grove vs Big Sandy

Manbearpig27

Guest JORR2CAR

What was big sandy score?

Big Sandy lost to West Rusk 37-22. So far, Big Sandy has hurt themselves in every game they have played. Not the other team. From what I have seen BS is ver lucky to be 2-1. Very easily could be 0-3. Would not just give this victory to BS just yet. Lord knows I hope they win, but at this piont I would not rule out Union Grove.

Big Sandy lost to West Rusk 37-22. So far, Big Sandy has hurt themselves in every game they have played. Not the other team. From what I have seen BS is ver lucky to be 2-1. Very easily could be 0-3. Would not just give this victory to BS just yet. Lord knows I hope they win, but at this piont I would not rule out Union Grove.

How did Big Sandy hurt themselves in the Hawkins game, it was Hawkins that threw the interception at the end of the game

Guest JORR2CAR

How did Big Sandy hurt themselves in the Hawkins game, it was Hawkins that threw the interception at the end of the game

lack of execution, lack of tackling, and not coming away with any points so many times in the redzone. Other than that they almost played a perfect game...lol

lack of execution, lack of tackling, and not coming away with any points so many times in the redzone. Other than that they almost played a perfect game...lol

maybe tonight they'll execute, tackle and score each time in the red zone, if they do I'll go with BS 42 UG 14

If I saw correctly and remember, All-State DB Taurus Keppard had 3 INT's tonight. He lead all returning players in the state from 1A last year with 11 I believe and he is already off to a great start this year. I think he has 5 already in 4 games already with one going back for a TD for the game winning return at Hawkins.