Bucket List for College Football Games

Hookemhorns88

Which game would you like to be able to attend? Bowl games or "fantasy" match-ups do not count. Could be a current match-up or one in the past that was a long standing series. Examples could be: Yale/Harvard, Michigan/Notre Dame, Army/Navy, etc.

It may or may not be so much for the game on the field but it could simply be the historical aspect or setting that is intriguing. You may not even be a fan of either team but by virtue of being college football fan you would enjoy the game.

I would like to attend a Army/Navy game. These guys play for the game. Practically none of them will go pro. Being a history buff, these guys dominated in the leather helmet days. And, the singing of the school songs at the end of the game.

Who or what is on your Bucket List and why?

Of course OU games hold a special place for me , but I am all for other schools including Texas lol. Just shows how cool the Gameday crew actually got it.

1. Texas A&M game at Kyle field NEVER ATTENDED ONE, BUT WOULD LOVE TO!

2. Army/Navy These are real good guys YEP

3. Texas/Ou Usually a playoff atmosphere ABSOLUTELY! IT WOULD BE AT THE TOP OF MY LIST. I HAVE ATTENDED MANY OF THESE, SO NOT ON BUCKET LIST!

4. Michigan / Ohio st The sheer dislike is awesome DEFINITELY IN MY TOP 3 WISH LIST (1)

5. Bama/Auburn See above these guys are #### DEFINITELY IN MY TOP 3 WISH LIST (2)

6 . Florida State/Miami Great game usually wide right WAY DOWN THE LIST, MAYBE 10TH.

I attended the last OU-ND game in South Bend in 1999, and have to say that the Irish fans were very gracious after the game (a 34-30 ND come-from-behind win). Looking forward for payback this October in Norman!

MY LIST::

(1) Michigan-Ohio St (At The Shoe, but at Michigan's stadium would be good, too)

(2) Alabama-Auburn (Feel the HATE)

(3) Army-Navy, circa 1940s-1950s

(3A) USC-ND

(3B) Michigan-Michigan State

(4) Florida-Georgia, the World's Largest outdoor Cocktail Party

(5) USC-UCLA