Gladewater @ Atlanta

BearPride6

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins??

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well another heartbreaking loss last week to Center, hats off to them for finishing in the final 2 minutes, Atlanta had a chance to win it but just couldnt finish. Gladewater is going to be tough offensivley.. they have a lot of speed. I saw dramatic improvements limiting KJ Garrett to short gains and several losses. the pass defense has to stop giving up big plays. Once again Fonteneaux stepped up as did the rest of the team. The loss of Webster and Dickerson has really hurt the Rabbs the last two weeks. If they come back this week watch out Gladewater because their will be two hungry beasts ready to run for days. but if they arent ready then we will go with what we got. Atlanta is getting better . Young Chase musgrove has made some great plays but has made some mistakes but thats what happens with a 15 year old kid. Im predicting a squeeker but the Rabbs get their first win 27-21

When are you going to learn that I don't care what you say. I'll speak with my words and actions. You are not a parent, teacher, coach, or anything of mine. Therefore I will not do what you say so stop wasting your time. Don't like what I say, don't comment. Go on about your business. And yes I am playing on varsity now btw.]what position ?

When are you going to learn that I don't care what you say. I'll speak with my words and actions. You are not a parent, teacher, coach, or anything of mine. Therefore I will not do what you say so stop wasting your time. Don't like what I say, don't comment. Go on about your business. And yes I am playing on varsity now btw.

1) I already knew you didn't care what I thought.

2) There are always better ways to say things that don't antagonize your opponents.

3) You are right, I am not your parent, teacher, coach or anything else of yours, which is a good thing for you, but I don't figure you listen much to the ones that are those things either.

4) I'm definitely not wasting my time.

5) I want to like what you say, but you don't say anything that is close.

6) I take care of my business and still have time to have fun on smoaky.

Look, I don't know who you are, but I do know I love the Bears, I love GHS, I love the city of Gladewater and I hate that now that we are winning that we have those that don't want to win with class. Those that want to give the Bears a bad name. I want people here on smoaky to respect what Gladewater has done on and off the field. It's really hard to get people's respect when all they read is a Bear player having disrespect for other teams and their fans. I want to like what you say. I want to have intelligent conversations with you about the team and the game, but it's hard to do that when all you want to do is run down other teams and fans. I know you don't care what I think, but I was hoping that you might understand how you are coming across to others. I apologize if I have been too critical of you and what you say, but respect on smoaky is earned, not just handed over because you have a fake name, start a thread or write a post. I'll make you a deal, this will be my last post to you unless you decide you have something substantial to say in the discussion of the games or the teams. I will leave you alone and let you deal with opposing fans and players. Just remember that "crow" taste really bad when you have dished it out as much as you have!!!

Congrats on your making it to varsity. I wish you the best Friday night against Atlanta!!! GO BEARS!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I know who he is. Bro we know we're doin good but you know that's not us to be sayin stuff like that. I created an account just to say this. We're not like that we don't talk mess about people. We go out an play just as every other team. We're a family. You're acting like that cuz you just got moved to varsity. Be respectful and you will gain more respect from fans. Everybody knows we're doin pretty good but saying things like that makes us look bad. You got to learn how to contain your anger bub lol ppl are gonna make you mad. Ppl are gonna down our team as always but that's fine. That's where we come in and show them wrong at the game. Smack talking will get you nothing but embarrassment if we did lose. We're tryin to go state bound so get to sleep and stop talkin and be ready for practice in the morn!

OUCH....Well anyways back to the game...

I'm pretty sure I know who he is. Bro we know we're doin good but you know that's not us to be sayin stuff like that. I created an account just to say this. We're not like that we don't talk mess about people. We go out an play just as every other team. We're a family. You're acting like that cuz you just got moved to varsity. Be respectful and you will gain more respect from fans. Everybody knows we're doin pretty good but saying things like that makes us look bad. You got to learn how to contain your anger bub lol ppl are gonna make you mad. Ppl are gonna down our team as always but that's fine. That's where we come in and show them wrong at the game. Smack talking will get you nothing but embarrassment if we did lose. We're tryin to go state bound so get to sleep and stop talkin and be ready for practice in the morn!

I talked to a friend of mine today that used to coach at Atlanta, he said one thing about the kids is they would fight to the end and he said he felt the coaches were good enough to adjust. He said Rabbs will be ready come district play. I told him him he was crazy! therefore my prediction is G Water by 7.

When are you going to learn that I don't care what you say. I'll speak with my words and actions. You are not a parent, teacher, coach, or anything of mine. Therefore I will not do what you say so stop wasting your time. Don't like what I say, don't comment. Go on about your business. And yes I am playing on varsity

I wonder if he will still be on here after they play Gilmer LOL