Gladewater Bears

GladewaterRealGTown

He says Nobody in the district is impressive, but compare Gladewater opponents to the opponents of Henderson, Chapel Hill, Gilmer…Gladewater would not have a win against any of those teams that those guys have played.

3-0 means nothing in non district…

but yet they were good enough to beat the Great dfield. If you think thats bad wait for Gilmer lol. Big blowout.

i do admit daingerfield had a hard time stopping that one dimensional team but they had a bad night. since then our D line has steeped up and our offense has got it figured out a little better. I do see an upset this week

Daingerfield 42

Gilmer 28

Say that after you see us play. It'll mean a little more then, and will be a more educated guess. ;) Gladwater is having a fine season thus far, but jumping on their bandwagon now is a little premature.

naww im not jumping on their bandwagon im on the Daingerfield Tiger wagon ,, but Gladewater WILL BEAT gILMER

naww im not jumping on their bandwagon im on the Daingerfield Tiger wagon ,, but Gladewater WILL BEAT gILMER

Same old story, different year......we've been hearing that every year since '02. Not saying it "can't" happen, but the odds are stacked against it for sure. We'll see.

Same old story, different year......we've been hearing that every year since '02. Not saying it "can't" happen, but the odds are stacked against it for sure. We'll see.

yall better go rent " stump godfrey " if yall wanna beat them TIgers this year. we ballin out of control this year and the buckies aint gonna be able to stop us

yall better go rent " stump godfrey " if yall wanna beat them TIgers this year. we ballin out of control this year and the buckies aint gonna be able to stop us

Stump Godfrey was definitely a great player, no doubt about that. You will get a load of Tanner Barr this Friday night, and he will torch the Tigger defense with both his arm and his feet. You will see he is the real deal, and once the o-line gets their blocking schemes down, Barr will torch a lot of defenses.

Stump Godfrey was definitely a great player, no doubt about that. You will get a load of Tanner Barr this Friday night, and he will torch the Tigger defense with both his arm and his feet. You will see he is the real deal, and once the o-line gets their blocking schemes down, Barr will torch a lot of defenses.

I beleive our D-line is gonna torch tanning barr ,,, watch and see, roflmao

Say that after you see us play. It'll mean a little more then, and will be a more educated guess. ;) Gladwater is having a fine season thus far, but jumping on their bandwagon now is a little premature.

Hey Blackflag, since y'all have played Atlanta, what can you tell me about them? I'm looking forward to seeing how our game and y'all's game this Friday night turns out since we have seen Daingerfield already!!!

Oh, and you know I will also ride the Bear bandwagon, but also know that although 3-0 is great, we are a long way from being able to see how we will compete in district. We will just have to see what teams adjust the best and improve the most come each game!!! Good luck to y'all this year!!!