Former Carthage RB Dwight Smith

dawgdynasty

a poster back in august said he was taking smith and some others to southern arkansas in magnolia if i remember correctly. i don't see him on their roster. boy, sure was looking forward to watching him on a good college team. what a shame. maybe someone knows where he is.

I see Si Blackshire and C Patterson on roster from Carthage. I had heard Joe Jones was up there also but didn't see him. How many schools has Si been too?

M Bowman from Carthage is there also.

Si has been to Kilgore & Sam Houston - football. ~ Panola - baseball. Not for sure about him redshirting at one, or how his eligibility all works out. But I do know he is a great kid with a great attitude who deserves nothing but the best. Anytime you see him in public he has a smile on his face and he is always willing to help the youth when he is home.

Si has been to Kilgore & Sam Houston - football. ~ Panola - baseball. Not for sure about him redshirting at one, or how his eligibility all works out. But I do know he is a great kid with a great attitude who deserves nothing but the best. Anytime you see him in public he has a smile on his face and he is always willing to help the youth when he is home.

+1

Okay. I Know Whats Going On... My Brother Is Cardarius Patterson #28... And Was Also #21 The Starting FS On The First State Team. He Is The Only One Playing As Of Right Now. Meechie Bowman Got Redshirt, Si Blackshire Not Eligible And Dwight And Joe Jones Want Be Able Too Play Till Spring Ball.

100% Correct... I'll Keep everyone Updated

Okay. I Know Whats Going On... My Brother Is Cardarius Patterson #28... And Was Also #21 The Starting FS On The First State Team. He Is The Only One Playing As Of Right Now. Meechie Bowman Got Redshirt, Si Blackshire Not Eligible And Dwight And Joe Jones Want Be Able Too Play Till Spring Ball.

Blackshire has a couple of tackles. Not to shabby for a guy that's suppose to be ineligible.

Okay, Si Blackshire And Cardarius Patterson Are The Only Ones From Carthage At SAU That's On The Roster... Si Didnt Play Any but he should of, But I Know Why But Not Going To Get In That Cardarius Patterson Got Some Playing Time And Made Some Tackles... Joe Jones And Dwight Smith will Be There In The Spring.. But I Bet You This Every Player From Carthage Thats At SAU Will Start......................... Now Take That Too The Bank.. By The Way GREAT Game 3-0

Okay, Si Blackshire And Cardarius Patterson Are The Only Ones From Carthage At SAU That's On The Roster... Si Didnt Play Any but he should of, But I Know Why But Not Going To Get In That Cardarius Patterson Got Some Playing Time And Made Some Tackles... Joe Jones And Dwight Smith will Be There In The Spring.. But I Bet You This Every Player From Carthage Thats At SAU Will Start......................... Now Take That Too The Bank.. By The Way GREAT Game 3-0

Not trying to start anything here, but there is no way Si shold be starting over #18 at SAU. The kid had 5 TD's last night. When SAU losses a game it has very little to do with him not playing well. I have met Si, and he seems like a really good kid, and I am sure that the Keopples are about to wet themselves to get him on the field, but to put him in ahead of #18 right now would be a joke.

Thanks for info

• 1 year later...