Big Sandy @ Maud

blesseddaily

Guest JORR2CAR

I really don't know if Big Sandy would be favored in this one? We just dont have an identity yet...still working hard just as Maud is im sure.

Didnt Maud bet UG by 30? Big Sandy beat UG by 9, so why is a Maud win considered an upset? I realize paper is paper and the game is played on the field but this is the only common opponent for these teams. Interesting match up and should be a good game. I guess i will go with the home team in this one.

Guest JORR2CAR

you all should not look at paper stats so much. Lets see....Winona beat Overton by 30 & Overton beat Beckville by 7 & Maud beat Beckville by 3 & Big Sandy beat Winona....see what I am saying. it all comes down to the execution of the kids and the matchups that night. should be a hard fought game! Lets go Wildcats!

I agree JORR2CORR...Big Sandy should be the favored team for several reasons...the past two seasons results, the athletes that Big Sandy returns and BS being picked to make the playoffs in a larger classification are a few of the reasons...I hope that it is a close game and both teams escape injury free.

I agree JORR2CORR...Big Sandy should be the favored team for several reasons...the past two seasons results, the athletes that Big Sandy returns and BS being picked to make the playoffs in a larger classification are a few of the reasons...I hope that it is a close game and both teams escape injury free.

Blessed. Your up too late.

I really don't know if Big Sandy would be favored in this one? We just dont have an identity yet...still working hard just as Maud is im sure.

i pick BS to win just a homer for dist 9 is all dont know much about maud except they have been pretty good in the past. but joe has played BS several times and always a hard fought game.good luck to both and i pray for an injury free game

i pick BS to win just a homer for dist 9 is all dont know much about maud except they have been pretty good in the past. but joe has played BS several times and always a hard fought game.good luck to both and i pray for an injury free game

Bs always gets better every game , by game 7-8 they will b firing on all cylinders . Just an opinion !

Big Sandy was the better team tonight. They had a lot of good skill kids and they found the matchups in the pass game and wore us out. Both teams had some turnovers. Good luck to Big Sandy on the rest of the year. On a side note, If I never hear another train horn in my life I would be ok with that.

Guest JORR2CAR

Big Sandy was the better team tonight. They had a lot of good skill kids and they found the matchups in the pass game and wore us out. Both teams had some turnovers. Good luck to Big Sandy on the rest of the year. On a side note, If I never hear another train horn in my life I would be ok with that.

Sorry, but we have not had that many opportunities to blow it this year! Hope more to come! Best of luck Maud....

BS probably played their "cleanest" game as far as lack of penalties. Probably their best skilll player sat out again #1. Bye week next week comes at a good time. Very balanced attack tonight from the Cats. I also believe Keppard had another INT to push his season total to 5 or 6 already. Looking forward to starting district in 2 weeks.