The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TXGOLFER48

Alto Yellowjackets VS Trinity Tigers

1348508328[/url]' post='1776990']

Alto's Home Coming ,Can the YellowJackets make it a happy one? :D

Alto I hope. Trinity had a ton of turnovers against new Waverly or would have one that one. It will be good for alto to beat a team that beat groveton. I hope it gives them confidence going into district and give them confidence for a strong playoff run. Good luck jackets.

Yeah but I think they lost there QB and they have went down hill!

Seen on another site he had an asthma attack during a game 2 weeks ago against Kountze. Is that still keeping him out?

Seen on another site he had an asthma attack during a game 2 weeks ago against Kountze. Is that still keeping him out?

He is still playing. Had a bad game against NW, but knowing him and who his dad is, I will say he will rebound.

agreed

I second that I gave a bias opinion to alto, but reasonable we will have to fight for this one happy homecoming to my jackets W or L Trinity is a very strong team, but I believe late 4th quarter we could pull out to a 12 to 14 point win if we limit turnovers, and play disciplined btw whats going on with arp I haven't heard much.

44-14 Final Alto. Alto dominated Trinity, it as 44-0 after 3rd qtr and Trinity only had 3 or 4 first downs at that point and didn't even get their 1st one til mid 2nd.

Gotta admit I was expecting a whole lot more out of Trinity, good looking players, but just got dominated. That Nose Gaurd sure is a big ol boy for Trinity though.

44-14 Final Alto. Alto dominated Trinity, it as 44-0 after 3rd qtr and Trinity only had 3 or 4 first downs at that point and didn't even get their 1st one til mid 2nd.

Gotta admit I was expecting a whole lot more out of Trinity, good looking players, but just got dominated. That Nose Gaurd sure is a big ol boy for Trinity though.

I'll be honest I didn't excpect it to be that lopsided, and yes..yes he is big.