Rusk vs. Brownsboro

crawfish

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

These two offenses are night and day from each other, Rusk using the veer, and Brownsboro using the air raid. I dont know much about how BBoro has been this year but I think the eagles will continue their hot streak and improve to 5-0. I also think this game will be beneficial to see a good spread offense before the eagles play carthage. Maybe it will give them a little bit of an advantage in two weeks!

These two offenses are night and day from each other, Rusk using the veer, and Brownsboro using the air raid. I dont know much about how BBoro has been this year but I think the eagles will continue their hot streak and improve to 5-0. I also think this game will be beneficial to see a good spread offense before the eagles play carthage. Maybe it will give them a little bit of an advantage in two weeks!

Overlook the Bears right now and you might be licking your wounds before the Carthage game begins. BB is a much improved team this year from what I've seen and heard. This will be a close game IMO.

BBoro has a decent team, Rusk couldn't cover anything tonight. Cover 2&3 we looked confused in them both not to mention man2man coverage. The Bears were pumped up tonight and we showed up like we just had the game won. To many missed chances. Lots of work to be done starting with the DB's because we will see the spread alot more.

How did you come to that brilliant assessment? Typically if a option attack team loses it's because their 3 backs and Qb had bad nights. I'm guessing Palestine shut down your quarterback and two backs and controlled the line of scrimmage?

Haha. That's why you never over look a team.

I'm guessing Brownsboro shut down #5 #3 #7 & #24

How did you come to that brilliant assessment? Typically if a option attack team loses it's because their 3 backs and Qb had bad nights. I'm guessing Palestine shut down your quarterback and two backs and controlled the line of scrimmage?

How? Well lets see now they decide to have a "bad night" when their in a hot streak!? I seriously think they didn't have a bad night its just the simple fact that Brownsboro knew how to shut them down and make them think "oh were having a bad night"

here's the awesome fact about this, they're undefeated going in to play Brownsboro, a team that they overlooked and thought it was going to be easy

Well apparently it wasn't. So I'm guessing now y'all are thinking if Brownsboro can do this to us what can Carthage do? Well ill leave that up to y'all.

Trust me everyone knew including me, that Palestine would dominate. Its very obvious that they did get shut down.

GO HORNETS!

Not sure why this guy continues to down Rusk. Why aren't you talking trash about the other THREE teams that beat Athens just like Rusk did. I'm sure that Athens has had good teams in the past and will again someday. Just be patient little buddy, your Hornets will give you a reason to smile again one day...