Chapel Hill vs Gilmer

Chill5000

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who WIns?

This is the OC first time being a OC and most of us are not happy with the calls he makes but i think we need to give him a chance. These kids need to stop giving up and play hard all the way to the end. All along i have said that this is CH rebuilding year and I still believe that. I don't think CH will make playoffs this year but i think they will be better next year.

I guess the same can be said for him giving others a chance too.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't bought the Tyler paper today but I doubt they are in there. It seems as we are Chapel Hill right now to the Tyler paper and when we win we are Tyler Chapel Hil.

I know last weeks stats weren't in it so wouldn't suprise me if last nights aren't in it either.

Same thing for Whitehouse. You have to be winning to get anything in the paper. The Tyler paper's coverage of High School football is pathetic and nothing like it was 5 years ago. Most of them can't spell and their grammar is pitiful too. I don't suppose they have any editors any longer.

I guess the same can be said for him giving others a chance too.

I'm tell you. Black is a great athlete and should be on the field, but not at quarterback. I have seen enough. Heckle needs a real chance. Not just four plays when the game is long gone. Doing the same thing and expecting different results is the definition of insanity!!!! From what I understand the offensive coordinator wants to play lex, but sitton wont let him. I know there are some close ties between sitton and members of blacks family. I'm not much for drama an rumors, but I'm starting to believe that his aunt being principal at the MS, and his mom being best friends with sitton's wife may have something to do with what we have been seeing. Lex has put in four years of work since 7th grade and black moves in and is automatically the starter. I understand why he was given the first look, but it ain't workin, so give the kid that has worked for this job since 7th grade a try at it.

Same thing for Whitehouse. You have to be winning to get anything in the paper. The Tyler paper's coverage of High School football is pathetic and nothing like it was 5 years ago. Most of them can't spell and their grammar is pitiful too. I don't suppose they have any editors any longer.

The newspaper is a thing of the past as far as high school football is concerned.

I'm tell you. Black is a great athlete and should be on the field, but not at quarterback. I have seen enough. Heckle needs a real chance. Not just four plays when the game is long gone. Doing the same thing and expecting different results is the definition of insanity!!!! From what I understand the offensive coordinator wants to play lex, but sitton wont let him. I know there are some close ties between sitton and members of blacks family. I'm not much for drama an rumors, but I'm starting to believe that his aunt being principal at the MS, and his mom being best friends with sitton's wife may have something to do with what we have been seeing. Lex has put in four years of work since 7th grade and black moves in and is automatically the starter. I understand why he was given the first look, but it ain't workin, so give the kid that has worked for this job since 7th grade a try at it.

+20,000

Just to clarify before some dumb idiot halfway reads what I wrote and starts telling me that I'm being too hard on black an he is just a kid. I do think he is a great athlete and needs the ball in his hand. He just needs to receive it 15 yards downfield on a pass from lex rather than 5 yards behind the line on the centers snap.

Also. I think sitton is a great coach and have a ton of respect for him. Im just ready to see some changes. I feel like the team is in a rut and every week they remain in it, it will be that much harder to get out of it.

Also. I think bacca (or however you spell it) will be a great OC for the dogs, he just needs to be able to change when things aren't working.

Just to clarify before some dumb idiot halfway reads what I wrote and starts telling me that I'm being too hard on black an he is just a kid. I do think he is a great athlete and needs the ball in his hand. He just needs to receive it 15 yards downfield on a pass from lex rather than 5 yards behind the line on the centers snap.

Also. I think sitton is a great coach and have a ton of respect for him. Im just ready to see some changes. I feel like the team is in a rut and every week they remain in it, it will be that much harder to get out of it.

Also. I think bacca (or however you spell it) will be a great OC for the dogs, he just needs to be able to change when things aren't working.

Change isn't coming 😖

I do agree if that's what he is saying and I see he have confirmed you statement. Rat and I both agreed the offense is to vanilla. My point is the spread has to be used in a fashion that will utilize the talent of the team. The coaching staff must be the one who makes the adjustments according to the talent. CH has a ton of talent this year. I have no way to prove this but I would be willing to bet if we had last year's OC we would have more than one win. I would be willing to bet we would have won our 1st game!

I agree because "change" would be made!

Well big sandy is off this week think me and the family will come support the buckeyes.... would it be bedt to just sit on the visitor side or get there early and try to sit on the home side? Can a gilmer fan help? Seen gilmer play before just never at home.

There will be room on the CH side for sure. All the band wagon fans got lost on the way back from Jerry's world last December.

There will be room on the CH side for sure. All the band wagon fans got lost on the way back from Jerry's world last December.

+1. That's a good thing though since I prefer all the extra room. Plus I don't get VIP treatment in the press box like some? Lol.

Well big sandy is off this week think me and the family will come support the buckeyes.... would it be bedt to just sit on the visitor side or get there early and try to sit on the home side? Can a gilmer fan help? Seen gilmer play before just never at home.

Probably best to sit on the visitors side. The home side will be packed.

1. Look up Kincade's stats from last year. Never played QB before, and broke passing records at CH.

2. I really don't think you have much of a basis to stand on with your claims. Do you even know what the team went though last year? Just because they were 15-0 doesn't mean they had a gravy ride all the way. They played multiple games with 6+ (not just starters, current college football players). Wallace, Rollins, Tucker, Saenz, Henderson, & Allen were sidelined, and they still beat Carthage, Hallsville, Center, & Lindale. Not many teams coaches could revamp the entire offense and defense in just one week, and then again the next, and then again the next, and then game plan for the undefeated Lindale team.

3. I just heard a horn honk, the short bus just pulled up to take you back to your momma, don't forget your helmet and coloring book.

Believe it or not I probably know more about the CHill kids then you, and yes I know about the injuries. But the facts are that Chapel Hill is playing below the talent that they have right now. And even last year he almost #### the championship game away, and that is a direct reflection on the HC.

The man is a frontrunner...

Believe it or not I probably know more about the CHill kids then you, and yes I know about the injuries. But the facts are that Chapel Hill is playing below the talent that they have right now. And even last year he almost #### the championship game away, and that is a direct reflection on the HC.

Believe it or not, I can guarantee I know more about the kids than you, and you obviously don't know as much as you think. The coach isn't the problem. The problem is kids going home and hearing their parents talk bad about the coaches and reading on smoaky about how terrible the coaches are. Perhaps if parents and spectators would put some responsibility on the kids, they wouldn't walk around like they are awesome when they can't catch a pass. The coaches can't block for them, they can't catch a pass for them, they can't go for the interception for them. At some point parents and "fans" need to either support the coaches who are trained for their job, go become a coach if they truly think they know better, or shut up and let the coaches do their job. The problem with the team is all the kids hear is people talking about how talented they are, do they think they should be the star. We need to be a team, not a group of talented individuals. As of now, there are way too many "I"s on the team, and they'll stay that way as long as they hear everyone blaming the coaches. Makes me sick...

Tyler Bates go away. LOL!!!!!