Kilgore vs Bullard

Kilgo

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets be realistic. Bullard is about to get hammered. They are not in the same class as Kilgore. Bullard has played some of the worst teams in the state. They have not played anyone with the speed and physical play that Kilgore will bring tonight. Bullard's preseason did not prepare them for district play it gave them a false hope. I hope i'm wrong. I will be the first to eat my crow come saturday morning if I am.

My prediction is 42-0 Kilgore.

how do you think your lions would have done against them at that point in the season smart guy?

Against JT? I'd say pretty good. We beat Kilgore 35-7 with 2nd string in 4th quarter

BACK TO THE RANCH...

Kilgore will kill Bullard. 35-14

Ever since the Bullard freshman and JV got beat last night the Bullard faithful have not been around.

Nut we are still here... its friday and all of us old guys can stop talking and let the boys do what they do... I really think Bullard might surprise some folks tongiht. We will see. I pray for injury free game for both teams.

Nut we are still here... its friday and all of us old guys can stop talking and let the boys do what they do... I really think Bullard might surprise some folks tongiht. We will see. I pray for injury free game for both teams.

Good Luck. I pray that all the games will be injury free tonight. I hope I have to eat some crow tomorrow.

Against JT? I'd say pretty good. We beat Kilgore 35-7 with 2nd string in 4th quarter

BACK TO THE RANCH...

Kilgore will kill Bullard. 35-14

LOLOLOLOLOL hahahahahah hehehehehahhahahh LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL oooooooooooooooooohehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I'll be sitting on the deer stand in the morning and think about this and start laughing and probably run the deer off. You are a prize kitty kat.

I'm going to say Bullard pulls this one out. I've seen them play this year and I just couldn't pick out any weaknesses. Kilgore's good too, but if one team is more likely to overlook the other it will be Kilgore. Good luck to both teams. Both top notch programs this season.

Same ole story

How many players from your Championship team are still playing?

I'm talking starters from the State Champion team....not the freshmen and sophomores that attended the game....................when does Henderson & Kilgore play?