THE OFFICIAL RANGERS @ ATHLETICS 3-GAME SERIES THREAD

cheaptrick77

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it funny that Oakland finally has fans at their games. They were 27th fewest fans this year.

We've been contender's now for two years and people want to make comments about a franchise that has WON multiple championships. That is what's funny.

Most of you guys know me, the eternal optimist. With that being said, I'm now officially pushing the panic button.

And the thought of playing a one-game play in game on Friday scares me to death.

Is this all really happening?!

Unfortunately!

This is why I said after the Angels series that I didn't believe anymore that we would win the division. The A's, while they've hung around all season, picked the right time of season to get hot. The Rangers on the other hand, have unfortunately picked the wrong time to go into a slump.

At this point, whether they win today or whether they play a 1 game play in against Balt as a Wildcard, losing 8 of your last 12 is NOT the way you want to enter the post-season.

Unfortunately!

This is why I said after the Angels series that I didn't believe anymore that we would win the division. The A's, while they've hung around all season, picked the right time of season to get hot. The Rangers on the other hand, have unfortunately picked the wrong time to go into a slump.

At this point, whether they win today or whether they play a 1 game play in against Balt as a Wildcard, losing 8 of your last 12 is NOT the way you want to enter the post-season.

:( Sad but so true. Didn't understand starting a unproven player pitching in one of the biggest games of the year. But I don't get paid to make those lineup cards. Won't get to see the game live- but lets BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!

GO RANGERS

greek_gods400.jpg

.................................praying to the baseball gods!!!!!!!!

All we need to do is win. We have done it 93 times this season, if we do it 94 times then the West is ours. Scary thing is.. same thing for the A's. I am confident we will win today for some reason!

I am fairly sure we will not win today. I HOPE I am wrong, but I don't think I am. Most of this team has looked disinterested since the middle of August. I just don't see how we could win, the momentum and the attitude is all on the A's side right now. Even if this game were played in Arlington, it would have the same outcome, a loss for our beloved Rangers.

I also do not think we have any chance of winning the wildcard game on Friday. Call me negative, but this team just has not shown much heart of late.

Oh, and see ya later Josh!