THE OFFICIAL RANGERS @ ATHLETICS 3-GAME SERIES THREAD

cheaptrick77

OK, OK - enough already with the personal back-and-forth ... keep it civil and ON TOPIC. No more inquiries about member intoxication.

...and O! HAPPY DAY - you can now talk about your precious balls on SDC ... you will notice the planets in alignment tonight :rolleyes:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. He had an decent September. It was near his career average and a lot better than his season average. But where we differ is in your assumption. I think his character is suspect. He proved it when he threw a fit and demanded a trade. Why do you give him a pass for that? You're the girl that got dumped, but keeps coming back.

I agree. He had an decent September. It was near his career average and a lot better than his season average. But where we differ is in your assumption. I think his character is suspect. He proved it when he threw a fit and demanded a trade. Why do you give him a pass for that? You're the girl that got dumped, but keeps coming back.

I understand your point. But I think your opinion of Mike's character may be a lot different if we, as the public, only knew how many ballplayers during the course of their career have "demanded" a trade at some point. From what I understand, it's a lot more common than we are informed of. Also, the "girl that got dumped" is the franchise's career hits leader and also at the top or near the top of many other offensive categories.

Not trying to be argumentive or combative, just giving my opinion.

EXTEND RON WASHINGTON'S CONTRACT ANOTHER FIVE YEARS!

I understand your point. But I think your opinion of Mike's character may be a lot different if we, as the public, only knew how many ballplayers during the course of their career have "demanded" a trade at some point. From what I understand, it's a lot more common than we are informed of. Also, the "girl that got dumped" is the franchise's career hits leader and also at the top or near the top of many other offensive categories.

Not trying to be argumentive or combative, just giving my opinion.

EXTEND RON WASHINGTON'S CONTRACT ANOTHER FIVE YEARS!

That will get them out of the woodwork....... the RW haters

LW_May2012_BugSpray_Head.jpg

- I do like Ron.....I think he has made some really ??? calls-more this year than the last two, but he has helped put the Rangers on the MLB map!!!