Carlisle V/S Overton

upullinmychain

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oqSgo.jpgzE4xt.jpg

Well, this one's an easy one to call. Not much analysis needed. Pretty cut and dry. I think we all know what's going to happen. Yep, I think Overton's going to win 84-0.

Originally I was going to predict the score would be 77-0 going into the fourth quarter, with the JV having played most of the third. Then I realized that the Pony 8th grade team would almost certainly score at least once. Maybe even twice. I sure hate to think we'd have to call in the 7th grade team. Hmm… maybe we can suit up the band and make them run dive plays blindfolded. Yeah, that should help keep it close.

So, there you have it: 84-0… a completely fair and balanced and objective prediction for the game. No bias or personal rancor to be found. Yep, totally objective.

You could sure learn a thing or two from Lawrence Taylor about using crack...haha

oqSgo.jpgzE4xt.jpg

Well, this one's an easy one to call. Not much analysis needed. Pretty cut and dry. I think we all know what's going to happen. Yep, I think Overton's going to win 84-0.

Originally I was going to predict the score would be 77-0 going into the fourth quarter, with the JV having played most of the third. Then I realized that the Pony 8th grade team would almost certainly score at least once. Maybe even twice. I sure hate to think we'd have to call in the 7th grade team. Hmm… maybe we can suit up the band and make them run dive plays blindfolded. Yeah, that should help keep it close.

So, there you have it: 84-0… a completely fair and balanced and objective prediction for the game. No bias or personal rancor to be found. Yep, totally objective.

I dare you to write that in the Henderson Daily news. Pretty sure you will get made fun of just saying.......

Think that can be referred to as satire, but that's cool , we got a sense of humor also.

On the cville d-field thread a poster stated cville was poo and the receivers couldn't catch a cold and the qb couldn't throw it in the ocean , I found that hilarious and I was born there and still have family there. At least he was funny.

Just trying to mix things up guys, why so serious? ;)

In truth, I have enormous respect (and a little bit of envy) for the program Baker & co. have built out there in middle of nowhere Rusk County. What's more, I believe Carlisle folks would rather the rivalry be more competitive. I think if we give Barton's bunch some time they'll make it so.

But it's still early in the rebuilding project... taking Carlisle by 20 or 30 points is a safe bet, rivalry or no.

Just trying to mix things up guys, why so serious? ;)

In truth, I have enormous respect (and a little bit of envy) for the program Baker & co. have built out there in middle of nowhere Rusk County. What's more, I believe Carlisle folks would rather the rivalry be more competitive. I think if we give Barton's bunch some time they'll make it so.

But it's still early in the rebuilding project... taking Carlisle by 20 or 30 points is a safe bet, rivalry or no.

Not serious boss , I find your post 's amusing and sometimes down rite hilarious . And furthermore I appreciate your humor.

I don't pay much attention to Price. Have they won any games this year?

Dude, seriously? Are you kidding me? They just dominated 2011 state champion Chapel Hill last week and stomped a mudhole in Jacksonville the week before.

Oh wait... I think I might have them confused with someone else. :P

Dude, seriously? Are you kidding me? They just dominated 2011 state champion Chapel Hill last week and stomped a mudhole in Jacksonville the week before.

Naw you rite , but I think they may have dropped one to Allen or Desoto or someone .

You're confused Matthew. You're getting them mixed up with the District they live in, instead of the District they play for. They're two separate places. We've discussed this.

You're confused Matthew. You're getting them mixed up with the District they live in, instead of the District they play for. They're two separate places. We've discussed this.

yes...one was in that district in 2010...saw a picture of him he has posted playing for the team on FB...but again that dead horse has been beaten...lol