Mt. Interprise - Timpson  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins and why?

• Timpson in a close one
    • Timpson in a blow out
    • Mt. Enterprise in a close one
    • Mt. Enterprise in a blow out
    • Undicided

I really enjoyed the game. One of the best games I have seen in several years. With out a doubt one of the hardest hitting games. The Bears have really turned it around in 9 weeks. Congradulations on going 5-0. Mt. was physical and good,aggressive play. HC; gut'se call I would have gone for the win too, got to play too win. That is what makes Texas High School football Great, Where else would you want to be on a Friday night in he fall.

Good job Bears.

I really enjoyed the game. One of the best games I have seen in several years. With out a doubt one of the hardest hitting games. The Bears have really turned it around in 9 weeks. Congradulations on going 5-0. Mt. was physical and good,aggressive play. HC; gut'se call I would have gone for the win too, got to play too win. That is what makes Texas High School football Great, Where else would you want to be on a Friday night in he fall.

Stuckies or Buckies.

I was impressed with how resilient the Timpson kids were. When Mt came back and scored to go up 20-19 early in the fourth quarter, Bear teams of previous years would have folded their tent. These Bears bowed their neck and went out and won the game. Colton McSwain is a beast of a RB. He just plowed the Mt. safety on the 38 yard TD run. The kid hit him with everything he had and just bounced off. Very impressive.

Great game by BOTH teams! Timpson is big. Mount is a little smaller but just as physical. Both teams showed a ton of heart! I am very impressed by both.

My only wish is......I wish the refs would have just stayed home. Apparently the replacement refs from the NFL showed up in Timpson Friday night. It was bad. I honestly feel like Mount should have won that game. I can think of one play that directly led to a Timpson touchdown, and one play that stalled a Mount drive in Timpson territory. First play.....Hunter Ammons smoked Lorenzo IN BOUNDS on Mount's sideline on third down. Flag was thrown and Timpson was given a first down. Timpson scored 3 plays later. Second play.....blatent pass interference on a Timpson defender on the Mount tight end. Timpson defender stopped directly in the path of the Mount receiver as the ball was thrown. Yet again, that was a third down. Mount had to punt. A horse collar call on Timpson's sideline against Mount. He had him by the jersey and threw him down on his stomach (I was sitting right in front of the play)....how is that a horse collar? And an off sides penalty against Mount where the flag was thrown AFTER the play.

Thats just a few examples of some really crappy calls.

Anyways, nothing we can do now but move on. Good luck to both teams in their up and coming district schedules!

Timpson should beat Harleton and Mount will have a barn burner against Tenaha in two weeks.

Refs were terrible but:

Hit on Lorenzo out of bounds, right call. Interference call should have been offensive pass interference, if anything. Ball was uncatchable anyway.

I can list bad calls that went against Timpson, but it won't change the outcome.

Bears- W

Mount- L

Great game by BOTH teams! Timpson is big. Mount is a little smaller but just as physical. Both teams showed a ton of heart! I am very impressed by both.

My only wish is......I wish the refs would have just stayed home. Apparently the replacement refs from the NFL showed up in Timpson Friday night. It was bad. I honestly feel like Mount should have won that game. I can think of one play that directly led to a Timpson touchdown, and one play that stalled a Mount drive in Timpson territory. First play.....Hunter Ammons smoked Lorenzo IN BOUNDS on Mount's sideline on third down. Flag was thrown and Timpson was given a first down. Timpson scored 3 plays later. Second play.....blatent pass interference on a Timpson defender on the Mount tight end. Timpson defender stopped directly in the path of the Mount receiver as the ball was thrown. Yet again, that was a third down. Mount had to punt. A horse collar call on Timpson's sideline against Mount. He had him by the jersey and threw him down on his stomach (I was sitting right in front of the play)....how is that a horse collar? And an off sides penalty against Mount where the flag was thrown AFTER the play.

Thats just a few examples of some really crappy calls.

Anyways, nothing we can do now but move on. Good luck to both teams in their up and coming district schedules!

Timpson should beat Harleton and Mount will have a barn burner against Tenaha in two weeks.

I bet yall got our refs since Bearcats had a OFF week BYE. Youll prolly have normal refs now that Beckville is back playin.

Ok, one of two things happened during the PI play. 1) you looked down to grab a nacho during that play and heard about it afterwards from your seeing eye dog or 2) you just dont know what pass interference is.

The Timpson defender cut the legs out from underneith the Mount receiver during the route. Of course it was uncatchable....he didnt get to finish his route.

Anyways, it doesnt matter now. Just want it pointed out, that Mount should have won that game. The refs took it out of the kids hands, you will not convince me otherwise.

Good luck to Timpson this weekend, they have a big district matchup. I wish them well. Their kids play hard.

Refs were terrible but:

Hit on Lorenzo out of bounds, right call. Interference call should have been offensive pass interference, if anything. Ball was uncatchable anyway.

I can list bad calls that went against Timpson, but it won't change the outcome.

Bears- W

Mount- L

Sorry didnt get the post saved

Ok, one of two things happened during the PI play. 1) you looked down to grab a nacho during that play and heard about it afterwards from your seeing eye dog or 2) you just dont know what pass interference is.

The Timpson defender cut the legs out from underneith the Mount receiver during the route. Of course it was uncatchable....he didnt get to finish his route.

Anyways, it doesnt matter now. Just want it pointed out, that Mount should have won that game. The refs took it out of the kids hands, you will not convince me otherwise.

Good luck to Timpson this weekend, they have a big district matchup. I wish them well. Their kids play hard.

The Timpson cornerback and the Mount. Enterprise receiver got there legs caught up and both fell. How do you call pass interference on that. Just wandering. Also, Lorenzo was down when the ball was rulled a fumble, but anyways both played well and the best team won the game. Give a little credit to the BEARS they are 5-0 and looking good going into district play. Maybe if they get a few wins in district someone will start giving them some credit for being a good team. Good job Coach Conway and the rest of the BEARS, keep winning eventually you all will get some credit.