EF vs Waskom.

Yellowjackets

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this about our passing game the QB has made some good throws but we had some key drops , Jethro probably can confirm this. If you throw it the receiver has to make the catch if it is catchable.

Agreed. A couple of caught balls would have changed the outcome of the new Diana game. But I'm not making excuses. We lost plain and simple. Unfortunately.

I agree! Last year u thought Ef passed a lot more but then when they played us they ran it 95% of the time if I remember correctly!! I think they will run it a lot more than pass and even when they do pass I see more of a an scramble than passing..... Also Ef posters did y'all see our game is nominated for game of week! You all should go vote

I have told everybody I know to Go vote for us. So everybody go vote and spread the word! Let's be the headline!

A little FYI for everyones reading enjoyment:

Waskom's opponents records 12-25

EF opponents records 15-22

Waskom Points For (PF) 215, Points Against (PA) 79

EF Points For (PF) 226 Points Against (PA) 100

Waskom's scoring 35 points per game while allowing 13

EF's scoring 37 points per game while allowing 16

Maxpreps state ranking:

Waskom #26

EF #31

Bottom line, you can throw all these stats out becuase they won't mean anything come Friday. The 2012.... "Backyard Brawl"...is on baby and the Jackets gonna roll. Make sure there's plenty of sand in the long jump pit to cover up all that cat poop thats gonna be on the field.

There is a reason why EF passed the ball against most but not so much against Waskom. Running it was SO EASY that they didn't need to do anything else. Same thing this year. Prolly run the same play all night like they been doin.

You're a jerk! I was trying to have a normal football conversation bc I'm not into all the trash talking and u come in bumping ur gums! I guess I would be mad too if I had to sit through the halftime shows watching my son tute his flute, and twirl his flag instead if playing football

You're a jerk! I was trying to have a normal football conversation bc I'm not into all the trash talking and u come in bumping ur gums! I guess I would be mad too if I had to sit through the halftime shows watching my son tute his flute, and twirl his flag instead if playing football

I would leave him alone he is close to be what some would term a troll, he is not even from EF.

Now now, no need for personal attacks. Although there is nothing wrong with the band. My sons played football and were good at it. One is actually on the all- SDC team. Now I don't see what got your panties wadded up. I said EF will run over your lil kitties with not much need to pass. I was serious about that. Jmo

Hahahahaha!! Nice!

I would leave him alone he is close to be what some would term a troll, he is not even from EF.

I am just commenting on a thread. No trolling. EF is a potential playoff team in our district, I can give my opinion if I want. I prefer to do so without the name calling. Please get your children under control before I do become the nasty ol booger man!

I am just commenting on a thread. No trolling. EF is a potential playoff team in our district, I can give my opinion if I want. I prefer to do so without the name calling. Please get your children under control before I do become the nasty ol booger man!

Well if u wanna be thunder buddies with the Ef guys that's fine! Talk about how good they are this and that! But don't sit here and disgrade my team!! Worry about your own!

Provoking fans of a particular team or town

That is considered trolling, but you are right you are a nasty ol booger :P

Well if u wanna be thunder buddies with the Ef guys that's fine! Talk about how good they are this and that! But don't sit here and disgrade my team!! Worry about your own!

You are right! Your team does not need me to disgrade them. ;) I can't wait until we play y'all. Its gonna be a wood shed type beat down! These Mustangs gonna role them house cats! But this week, My thunder buddies gonna beat the brakes off y'all! EF 42- Waskom14.

Provoking fans of a particular team or town

That is considered trolling, but you are right you are a nasty ol booger :P

I am provoking no one. Y'all are just so sensative. My goodness. Y'all wanna be thought of as EF. Good team, playoff contender. Well no one else sees it that way. I do think the team is headed in the right direction though.

You are right! Your team does not need me to disgrade them. ;) I can't wait until we play y'all. Its gonna be a wood shed type beat down! These Mustangs gonna role them house cats! But this week, My thunder buddies gonna beat the brakes off y'all! EF 42- Waskom14.

I like the way your thinking '88, the score in 2010 was 41-14 EF. Waskom had us down 14-0 in the first half, thier fans were going wild, we scored 41 in the second half, that quieted them down a bit. lol.

Waskom in a very close game. The wildcat offense is good, but what's more impressive is that salty D! Say what you want but I believe the hate will be rekindled this week. Go get em Cats.

I'm betting that EF's "D" is gonna be a little more salty than Waskom's this week, just a hunch..

I like the way your thinking '88, the score in 2010 was 41-14 EF. Waskom had us down 14-0 in the first half, thier fans were going wild, we scored 41 in the second half, that quieted them down a bit. lol.

Lol. I bet it did! I bet they were all like "what happened Bubba I went to da session stand and came back n dis done happened"

A lot of good the tour busses do the team, just ask L-K!! Besides that, think Waskom is doing the right

thing by adding to their stadium seating, than getting the coaches. There's going to be an influx of fans

from EF, HS & ND coming to Waskom to watch football on Friday nights instead of staying at home to

watch their teams get kicked!!