EF vs Waskom.

Yellowjackets

I like the way your thinking '88, the score in 2010 was 41-14 EF. Waskom had us down 14-0 in the first half, thier fans were going wild, we scored 41 in the second half, that quieted them down a bit. lol.

And the score last year was 21-14. The offense they run takes time to practice and implement... There has been improvement every year so far... And with te deficit only at 7 now, that doesn't leave much room for the jackets. Waskom wins. My score prediction will be up tomorrow.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After what EF put up Friday and HS prolly gonna keep it on tha floor. Ima say the combo score will be Thunder buddies 114- Waskom 6. EF giving up the 6 lol

Lol. Waskom will put 14 on HS in the first half so your prediction is already off. And that's not counting how much they will hang on EF.

Waskom in a very close game. The wildcat offense is good, but what's more impressive is that salty D! Say what you want but I believe the hate will be rekindled this week. Go get em Cats.

I see you don't no to much about coaching! They will not beat EF).

I see you don't no to much about coaching! Their is a slim chance I mean slim for them to beat EF. I just can't see it

Comparing records, statistics for the season, and it being a rivalry game (at waskom), what is your explanation for waskom only having a "slim chance"? Personally I dont see how it will be a blowout or no possibility for one to beat the other. It's gonna be close. What's your reasoning?

Comparing records, statistics for the season, and it being a rivalry game (at waskom), what is your explanation for waskom only having a "slim chance"? Personally I dont see how it will be a blowout or no possibility for one to beat the other. It's gonna be close. What's your reasoning?

There qb runs like Vick and throws like Brady! There oline is as mean as the cowboys of the 90s! There wr's run 4.2 fortys! They have ray Lewis and Zach Thomas at the linebacker spot with Deion and revis sewing up the outside!! How does waskom have a chance??

There qb runs like Vick and throws like Brady! There oline is as mean as the cowboys of the 90s! There wr's run 4.2 fortys! They have ray Lewis and Zach Thomas at the linebacker spot with Deion and revis sewing up the outside!! How does waskom have a chance??

Lmao!

Go ahead Rock, show em the schedules! Lol

The schedule don't make a difference since you claim EF is so much "better". If EF is that much "better" then they should have no problem with tougher teams. but then again what do I know, I'm only using common sense and logic.

My point exactly

Waskom can't beat New Diana Hughes Springs could have scored 80 on them but called off the dogs. Waskom won't beat E.F.

Waskom can't beat New Diana Hughes Springs could have scored 80 on them but called off the dogs. Waskom won't beat E.F.

I guess it was just a fluke that Waskom lost by a TD last year and had one TD called back, Waskom returns every player from last year except the QB, plus have 5 new additions to the team that wasn't there last year. I think Waskom is in a good position to beat EF and I don't think it would be a upset.

I guess it was just a fluke that Waskom lost by a TD last year and had one TD called back, Waskom returns every player from last year except the QB, plus have 5 new additions to the team that wasn't there last year. I think Waskom is in a good position to beat EF and I don't think it would be a upset.

Your right W74, Waskom is ranked higher than EF, so if you win, it won't be and upset.

The schedule don't make a difference since you claim EF is so much "better". If EF is that much "better" then they should have no problem with tougher teams. but then again what do I know, I'm only using common sense and logic.

2011 21-14 EF

2010 41-14 EF

2009 41-0 EF

2008 42-12 EF

2007 48-3 EF

2006 34-18 EF

2005 28-14 Waskom defeats EF, gotta win one every now and then or it's not a rivalry.

2004 21-7 EF

2003 34-7 EF

2002 45-13 EF

2001 45-0 EF

2000 22-15 EF

I'm only using common since and logic, but I could be wrong. Waskom's bound to win sometime.

[/b]

2011 21-14 EF

2010 41-14 EF

2009 41-0 EF

2008 42-12 EF

2007 48-3 EF

2006 34-18 EF

2005 28-14 Waskom defeats EF, gotta win one every now and then or it's not a rivalry.

2004 21-7 EF

2003 34-7 EF

2002 45-13 EF

2001 45-0 EF

2000 22-15 EF

I'm only using common since and logic, but I could be wrong. Waskom's bound to win sometime.

That didn't answer my question/statement. Try again.

[/b]

2011 21-14 EF

2010 41-14 EF

2009 41-0 EF

2008 42-12 EF

2007 48-3 EF

2006 34-18 EF

2004 21-7 EF

2003 34-7 EF

2002 45-13 EF

2001 45-0 EF

2000 22-15 EF

If ur gonna use the past you might as well bring back the hole history and its a game difference u believe! Wild will know for sure