Henderson Gilmer updates

McLovin

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can not believe that people are surprised. You better get a 2 touchdown lead minimum if you want to keep the refs out of it when playing Gilmer. That is the whole reason that I picked Gilmer. Felt it would be a close game and that would be the difference.

I really can not believe that people are surprised. You better get a 2 touchdown lead minimum if you want to keep the refs out of it when playing Gilmer. That is the whole reason that I picked Gilmer. Felt it would be a close game and that would be the difference.

Shut up.

I like the way that you bash one of the best coaches in East Texas. His record speaks for itself. I do not know him personally but am told that he is in it for the kids and a good family man.

That's funny right there.... Ask about his choice in volleyball coaches. lol

All in all, if we wouldn't have dropped that pass these dumb idiots in white and black wouldn't have screwed us over. This could have been a 20 point win. Congrats Gilmer on your win those revs sure do love you

I DIDN'T SEE ANYONE "SHIFT" SO NOT SURE HOW THERE IS AN ILLEGAL SHIFT

Wasn't the call "illegal procedure"?

I like the way that you bash one of the best coaches in East Texas. His record speaks for itself. I do not know him personally but am told that he is in it for the kids and a good family man.

BigRedFan please do not continue to show that you do not know what you are talking about. Great record and coach, yes. That is all I am going to say about that.

Sure Gilmer and Traylor buys the refs. Get real and accept when you lose to a better team.

BigRedFan please do not continue to show that you do not know what you are talking about. Great record and coach, yes. That is all I am going to say about that.

Have you got proof of what you are saying? Prove it. I think that I am very attuned to what goes on in the Gilmer games.

good luck to the remaining teams in 16aaa that have to play gilmer. U have to play them and the refs. Lmao!!!

But nobody wants to answer the question if the calls were correct or not. If they were right, the blame is on the rule-breakers and not the refs. If the calls were indeed bad last week AND this week, then something needs to be done about the refs. And if you weren't even at the game, then stop making assumptions because you're clueless.