Gunner Baker

AMERICAN 1

It's my understanding that he had some sort of circulatory problem in his lower leg where there was a problem with the blood flow that was very serious.

I believe he had a lengthy surgery today to fix the problem, but that he want be able to return this season.

You always hate to hear news of this sort.

God bless Gunnar and the Baker family.

It's my understanding that he had some sort of circulatory problem in his lower leg where there was a problem with the blood flow that was very serious.

I believe he had a lengthy surgery today to fix the problem, but that he want be able to return this season.

"...but that he want be able to return this season..."

Did you mean won't?

This is very unfortunate. I really hate to hear of season ending injuries. I hope he heals quickly and suffers no long term effects.

Guest JORR2CAR

is a sad situation.... you never want to see any kids go down, but unfortunately it happens. I always hated playing against Baker because he always gives us fits, but under the circumstances I wish he was playing. you have to admire this young man. prayers are going out to him and his family from all of Big Sandy.

• 2 months later...