Timpson @Beckville

85lobooldschool

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Beckville in a tight one
    • Beckville in a blow out
    • Timpson in a tight
    • Timpson in a blow out

I don't think they will leave Beckville with a win if they come in and put the ball on the turf. As far as Timpson's D being to quick it is an advantage at the point of attack but its hard to catch anyone with decent speed once they get loose in the secondary. As long as the turn overs are not a factor I believe it will come down to game plan and execution.

snapback.pngHayseed, on 14 October 2012 - 08:21 AM, said:

I think the Bears can win this one by a few. Bears 33- Beckville 14?

Doomer: No Haysead no. Dont be a @-head. Its the other way round at least. Change your vote Haysed.

I think both coaches have done a great job. Timpson's defense is based on penetrating the line and disrupting the flow, and they are really good at it. It will be a fun game to watch. Plus I get to talk smack to my boss all week. It will be a sad day for me if Timpson loses,LOL, he will never let me hear the end of it.

I have not seen Beckville, but I have seen Timpson. I will be surprised if they don't win this one. They have several ways to attack you offensively, and their D is solid. If they can eliminate the turnover bug and stop getting dumb penalties, they win this one going away. If they put the ball on the ground, Beckville will make them pay.

Timpson 7-0 first time in school history!!!

Timpson 7-0 first time in school history!!!

In 1981 Timpson went 7-0 .Timpson also was 11-0 in 1975 before they got beat in the playoffs 26-8 by Groveton.

No Haysead no. Dont be a @-head. Its the other way round at least. Change your vote Haysed.

snapback.pngHayseed, on 14 October 2012 - 08:21 AM, said:

I think the Bears can win this one by a few. Bears 33- Beckville 14?

Sorry Doomer but it wasn't the other way around,and i was close !