HSv/sWaskom

HS1988

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Regardless of all the circumstances that have taken place, good luck to you guys from HS. Play waskom hard for 48 minutes because I can assure that's how the cats will play. Y'all have a safe trip down. I still predict waskom winning 27-25 lol.

Regardless of all the circumstances that have taken place, good luck to you guys from HS. Play waskom hard for 48 minutes because I can assure that's how the cats will play. Y'all have a safe trip down. I still predict waskom winning 27-25 lol.

Thanks Jethro. Good luck to you guys as well. Now about that score, bahahahaha......hohoho.......hehehe.......hahaha :lol:

Thanks Jethro. Good luck to you guys as well. Now about that score, bahahahaha......hohoho.......hehehe.......hahaha :lol:

Hahaha you know I gotta do it. How is the jv game looking?

And Jethro, tell yer sister Elly to wear shoes in case we go eat after the game!:D

I'll tell er to put on them fancy overalls we got er fer Christmas!

I can't remember but back in the 70's Hughes Spring I think was in a higher classification, probably the reason the two teams didn't play each other as much. I think also the Lone Star Steel plant cutting back hurt Hughes Springs numbers some thus the drop in classification, correct me if I am wrong.

nope.hs was 1auntil then they changed the enrollment they went to 2a .never been higher

Will Waskom not be competitive at all now that some people won't be playing??

I have heard it was 4 players, any truth to that or is it just one player?? Was he the QB??

Any Waskom people whats your thoughts on the whole thing?

yes they will compete, the paperwork was fixed and aprooved so all but one are playing, no, and i just want to say HS has a good football program but i would apreciate no more headlocks as blocks in the middle!

yes they will compete, the paperwork was fixed and aprooved so all but one are playing, no, and i just want to say HS has a good football program but i would apreciate no more headlocks as blocks in the middle!

No more headlocks as block im the middle? huh?

Headlocks as blocks??

Does that mean that the HS boys are playing dirty?? Which one or ones?

Glad to hear that stuff has been settled a bit in terms of the players playing and such, so the one player that is still not playing is it your QB?

Headlocks as blocks??

Does that mean that the HS boys are playing dirty?? Which one or ones?

Glad to hear that stuff has been settled a bit in terms of the players playing and such, so the one player that is still not playing is it your QB?

If I heard right it is the backup full back! The qb was never in question