Johnny Manziel

h-town12

I think everyone can agree he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. He's leading the conference in rushing, he took the most gangster mugshot ever, and he's saving kittens from getting running over on one of the busiest streets in town. Dude is an American hero.

Anyways the point of all this, do any of you people think he will get an invite to New York this year? I know we have yet to play LSU and Bama, so he might have a few bad games left, but so far he's put up some crazy numbers.

These are his stats compared to Cam's heisman year. Note- Cam played some tougher competition his first 6 games.

Passing - JFF:

Yards - 1680

TD - 14

Completions - 128/190 (67.4%)

INT - 3

Passing - cam:

Yards - 1138

TD - 12

Completions - 70/108 (64.8%)

INT - 5

Rushing - JFF:

Yards - 676

TD - 10

Attempts - 91 (7.4 yards/att)

Rushing - cam:

Yards - 672

TD - 9

Attempts - 104 (6.5 yards/att)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's his "thug" background? Is he a wanna be gangster or something?

Oh and NO I don't think he will get a invite. Maybe next ur but not this yr.

His friend got into a fight at the local bar scene and he got in the middle of it. Johnny, being the saint he is, gave the cop both of the IDs he found on the ground thinking they would get them back to their owners. The police took this as him possessing fake IDs, so he got booked for failure to identify. :D

I agree though. I think he'll put up some good numbers the rest of the year, but his time will come next year.

His friend got into a fight at the local bar scene and he got in the middle of it. Johnny, being the saint he is, gave the cop both of the IDs he found on the ground thinking they would get them back to their owners. The police took this as him possessing fake IDs, so he got booked for failure to identify. :D

I agree though. I think he'll put up some good numbers the rest of the year, but his time will come next year.

dumb cops are dumb lol

My comment was said in jest. However, I have always heard about the Manziel Tyler "mafia" stuff since I've lived in this area. Have no idea if any of it is really true. Guess y'all will know what happened to me if I disappear. :)

dumb cops are dumb lol

My comment was said in jest. However, I have always heard about the Manziel Tyler "mafia" stuff since I've lived in this area. Have no idea if any of it is really true. Guess y'all will know what happened to me if I disappear. :)

I've heard of that stuff too. Weird lol

dumb cops are dumb lol

That mafia stays inside Loggins on Glenwood st. His grandparents own that restaurant in Tyler. Was on the news a week or so ago.

I think everyone can agree he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. He's leading the conference in rushing, he took the most gangster mugshot ever, and he's saving kittens from getting running over on one of the busiest streets in town. Dude is an American hero.

Anyways the point of all this, do any of you people think he will get an invite to New York this year? I know we have yet to play LSU and Bama, so he might have a few bad games left, but so far he's put up some crazy numbers.

These are his stats compared to Cam's heisman year. Note- Cam played some tougher competition his first 6 games.

Passing - JFF:

Yards - 1680

TD - 14

Completions - 128/190 (67.4%)

INT - 3

Passing - cam:

Yards - 1138

TD - 12

Completions - 70/108 (64.8%)

INT - 5

Rushing - JFF:

Yards - 676

TD - 10

Attempts - 91 (7.4 yards/att)

Rushing - cam:

Yards - 672

TD - 9

Attempts - 104 (6.5 yards/att)

ahhhhahahahahha man its a small world, the SUPER hot girl in your avatar is a friend of mine lol, i met her on northgate one night and dated her for about 5 weeks. Her name is kailey claborn.

Who dubbed him "Johnny Football"? If he were an upperclassman and had a body of work to substantiate that claim then I could accept it. But for now, the term irritates me.

They dubbed him that name after his statistics against the powerhouses in college football...LA Tech, Sam Houston State, SMU, etc. I mean, to do what he did to those juggernauts, one can only imagine what he'll to to the cupcakes on his schedule like LSU and Bama!

Who dubbed him "Johnny Football"? If he were an upperclassman and had a body of work to substantiate that claim then I could accept it. But for now, the term irritates me.

They dubbed him that name after his statistics against the powerhouses in college football...LA Tech, Sam Houston State, SMU, etc. I mean, to do what he did to those juggernauts, one can only imagine what he'll to to the cupcakes on his schedule like LSU and Bama!

Why do you care what his nickname is? Butthurt alert!

Oh I'm sorry, was I supposed to have your permission before posting a comment you disapprove of?

You don't have to answer, I can do that for you...NOPE!!!

Why do you care what his nickname is? Butthurt alert!

Oh I'm sorry, was I supposed to have your permission before posting a comment you disapprove of?

You don't have to answer, I can do that for you...NOPE!!!

<br/>Oh I'm sorry, was I supposed to have your permission before posting a comment you disapprove of?<br/><br/>You don't have to answer, I can do that for you...NOPE!!!<br/><br/><br/><br/>Oh I'm sorry, was I supposed to have your permission before posting a comment you disapprove of?<br/><br/>You don't have to answer, I can do that for you...NOPE!!!<br/>
<br/><br/><br/>

I've watched most of the A&M-LSU game, and I have to say that I haven't been much impressed by "Johnny Football". Lots of bad decisions, poor passes all day long, etc. He has lots of potential, but he has to learn to play within himself, IMO.

Over-hyped.

<br/><br/><br/>

I've watched most of the A&M-LSU game, and I have to say that I haven't been much impressed by "Johnny Football". Lots of bad decisions, poor passes all day long, etc. He has lots of potential, but he has to learn to play within himself, IMO.

Over-hyped.

Agreed. Then again, that's why you don't anoint someone as 'Mr Football' before he's even played anybody! But what else do you expect considering the source, lol!