Web-Host Server Change

Smoaky

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't able to log in to smoaky at all last night. Every time I tried, it said the site was currently not available. Since I'm not seeing anything on here about it, was I the only one having that problem?

If so, then clearly there are still issues.

I wasn't able to log in to smoaky at all last night. Every time I tried, it said the site was currently not available. Since I'm not seeing anything on here about it, was I the only one having that problem?

We did some server maintenance last night. Unrelated to the site itself but there were intermittent connection issues starting about 10 pm. All should be good now.

CB01

Just checking in the historical section and everytime I hit continue reading I got this

The server www.smoaky.com at Statistics Area requires a username and password.

Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection).

I have never had that happened before and I am already logged in.

Don't know what it was all about but I am able to access all of the historical section now

Very strange because if you'll look at my posts for POW, Top 10's, they were done throughout the evening.

David Smoak

I was unable to log on yesterday from about 10 a.m. until probably midnight.

Must be something on your end, because I was on the site throughout the entire day on the forums and adding information on the homepage.

Smoaky