SS VS HALLSVILLE

Bobcats08

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallsville is playing really well right now and with a lot of confidence. It has been a long time since Hallsville has been as balanced offensively with both the run and pass. The Bobcats are bringing it defensively as well. Exciting season to watch so far.

SS is always tough for Hallsville but I believe that with the attitude that Hallsville has right now and it being a home game I give the edge to Hallsville with a 10 point victory.

Go Bobcats!

I feel like Hallsville will have to control time of possession and play penalty and mistake free to pull out the win. Hallsville is very balance offensively with their two headed QB system. It is interesting to see the change of pace almost at will on offense. I don't know how well their secondary will contain SS.

I haven't seen SS play this year so someone from their side give us an idea of what to expect both offensively and defensively.

I feel like this is the game that Hallsville has targeted all year. So I will go with Hallsville 42 SS 33. But it's just a homer picking.

SS is very goog on offense and suspect on defense although improving ! I would like to know how this offense stacks up against SS st ate champ team because they have put up big numbers in all areas . Running back(1000 yds this wk ) has looked good in all games and seems to improve each game . He has decent speed good balance and hard to knock off his feet. Using 2 qb 's and both are quite capable . Their numbers are quite good also . Defense seems to look better each game but we have played some wide open high powered teams that can put big #'s on the board .

I think it will be a good game and I will pick the WILDCATS 42- 27.

Good luck and it will be a great game!!!!!

SSHS 5-2 (2-0)

@ Lee 35-34 W

Sherman 49-44 L

@Whitehouse 38-33 L

Paris 42-19 W

Corsicana 42-21 W

@ MP 71-65 W

Texas High 45-25 W

HHS 6-1 (2-0)

@ Whitehouse 35-18 L

Van 38-13 W

@ Henderson 21-20 W

Lindale 31-28 W

Nac 40-12 W

@ Marshall 42-20 W

@ PT 38-0 W

Both teams can put up points and have been in some close games this year. If defense wins championships, then SS needs to make some plays and force a few TO. If it turns into a shootout...advantage SS. How good is Hallsville's QB/backfield?

I've only seen SS in person but I still give the advantage to SS strictly based on the schedule and results from their previous games. I don't know if that was because Hallsville decided to play some guys who normally don't in specific games (pending on the score at the time), or if they just weren't in sync on those nights.

I say SS by 14-17

Judging from the running stats I heard on the radio, running will not be a problem.

Now shutting down Hallsville great defensive end would help. That kid has 20 tackles behing the line of scrimmage.

Should be another great game in east Texas. I see it coming down to the 4th and the winner haveing less than 7 up on the loser. CLOSE!