SS VS HALLSVILLE

Bobcats08

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MP is very beatable due to inexperience in big games and attitude. Ya get a couple scores up and they have shown they will quit. JMO. Problem is getting a couple scores up.

THigh despite what everyone says may keep this weeks game close and if mp turns the ball over will win.

SS and Hallsville have the mental edge to win big games when it gets tough. That's why this is the game of the week in my mind.

I am as excited about this game for Hallsville as I have been for one in a long time.

Hallsville has been playing well and I am looking forward to seeing how they will play against the first quality district opponent.

Hallsville is playing with a lot of confidence right now and look good on both sides of the ball.

Cannot comment on SS since the only info I have is from SDC.

Go Bobcats!

SS travels well and school lets out early I hear. Should be a good crowd and finially some football weather. Good luck to both teams. I gotta pull for SS via radio on this one.

Also hoping mp gets beat just to make the district interesting.

Hallsville has improved tremendously as the season has progressed. Now having some wins under the belt, these boys have some confidence and that will be what makes this a great game. Not the same team that played Whithouse at the beginning of the season.

Hallsville takes this one at home. There could be a 100 points before this is over.