Kilgore vs Chapel Hill

WhoamI9753

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all let that little pee wee team Bullard beat y'all and u think ur gonna beat us hahaha!!! Whatever gets u through the day y'all will be lucky to cross the end zone once

LOL. And you were the one who started the thread saying that Kilgore would win 35-13. After the first half against Gladewater, after almost getting shell shocked against Bullard, you Kilgore people don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to downing teams in this district.

When you come to CH you play CH and not the refs. You'll play the refs when you go to Gilmer and from what I understand in Kilgore also.

Wow, are we STILL on this? Can I get some of you guys some tissue? When you come to Gilmer, you play Gilmer only. I hate it when people have to find excuses for the reasons why they let a guy run for almost 300 yards and 5 touchdowns. Sheesh.

Wow, are we STILL on this? Can I get some of you guys some tissue? When you come to Gilmer, you play Gilmer only. I hate it when people have to find excuses for the reasons why they let a guy run for almost 300 yards and 5 touchdowns. Sheesh.

I stand by with what I said in my first post.

LOL. And you were the one who started the thread saying that Kilgore would win 35-13. After the first half against Gladewater, after almost getting shell shocked against Bullard, you Kilgore people don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to downing teams in this district.

Our average score in district has been like 34-8. WhoamI9753,are all your first ten posts in this thread?