Kilgore vs Chapel Hill

WhoamI9753

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just against Gilmer as I said at the beginning.

Okay, I watched the game on youtube. Can you please point out where the refs tripped the defenders chasing the Gilmer running back on all five of those touchdown runs?

I understand that you might not be able to find the youtube link, so if that's the case, let me know and I'll link the game for you.

Gee did this thread went down hill in a hurry. I said before Kilgore wins out but if they play the way I heard in the Gladewater game they will have problems. Even with a stellar defense Chapel Hill will take advantage of those turnovers

Gee did this thread went down hill in a hurry. I said before Kilgore wins out but if they play the way I heard in the Gladewater game they will have problems. Even with a stellar defense Chapel Hill will take advantage of those turnovers

Four of the first eight posts (not counting the double posts) were by one person, and a very enthusiastic new board member at that. It should get better as the game draws closer. The Henderson/Bullard thread will be much more interesting.

Kilgore. It's their year.

Kilgore is overrated!! You will see here in the next few weeks!! If they dont step it up they wont go far in the playoffs!! I dont think they will even win district!! They better come ready against the Hill, we are better than you think!! They might just get a big surprise come Friday!!!

Yes, Kilgore has ONE of the better defenses in 3A so far this season, but that may not be enough if you don't combine it with more points on the board. He who scores the most points wins the games. So far it's worked out for Kilgore. Better start getting that offense cranked up is all I can say.

Yes, Kilgore has ONE of the better defenses in 3A so far this season, but that may not be enough if you don't combine it with more points on the board. He who scores the most points wins the games. So far it's worked out for Kilgore. Better start getting that offense cranked up is all I can say.

?

Our average margin of victory is 4 TD's. Why should we try to blow people out if it's not necessary?

?

Our average margin of victory is 4 TD's. Why should we try to blow people out if it's not necessary?

Yes, your average margin of victory has been 4 TD's....

But over whom?

Did you beat an under manned Bullard team by 4 TD's?

No, I didn't think so.

The way that Kilgore played against Gladewater means one thing to me....

Kilgore won't beat Chapel Hill by 4 TD's...

Won't beat Henderson by 4 TD's...

and sure as heck won't beat Gilmer by 4 TD's....

Sorry, but I doubt very seriously that you guys will even beat Henderson and Gilmer. See, Gilmer has faced everyone with the exception of Bullard and has come away unscathed. Ahh, but now Kilgore has to run the guantlet. On the horizon is Chapel Hill, Henderson, and Gilmer....

Enjoy.

Yes, your average margin of victory has been 4 TD's....

But over whom?

Did you beat an under manned Bullard team by 4 TD's?

No, I didn't think so.

The way that Kilgore played against Gladewater means one thing to me....

Kilgore won't beat Chapel Hill by 4 TD's...

Won't beat Henderson by 4 TD's...

and sure as heck won't beat Gilmer by 4 TD's....

Sorry, but I doubt very seriously that you guys will even beat Henderson and Gilmer. See, Gilmer has faced everyone with the exception of Bullard and has come away unscathed. Ahh, but now Kilgore has to run the guantlet. On the horizon is Chapel Hill, Henderson, and Gilmer....

Enjoy.

Didn't say we would beat everyone by 4 TD's.

CH doesn't have much of a chance without a passing game (which wouldn't help much anyway) and a skechy defense.

Henderson probably has the best shot at knocking us off, but they'll have to do it with Monsta's arm and a lights out defense... Not likely.

And then there's Gilmer. I'm not sure what Gilmer does well besides stealing victory from the jaws of defeat. Your defense is nothing special. Your Oline is porous. Your receiver's can't catch a cold. Your backs are fast but soft. And karma is bound to catch up with y'all eventually. Not that we'll need it .

Hardly a gauntlet.

CH doesn't have much of a chance without a passing game (which wouldn't help much anyway) and a skechy defense.

Henderson probably has the best shot at knocking us off, but they'll have to do it with Monsta's arm and a lights out defense... Not likely.

And then there's Gilmer. I'm not sure what Gilmer does well besides stealing victory from the jaws of defeat. Your defense is nothing special. Your Oline is porous. Your receiver's can't catch a cold. Your backs are fast but soft. And karma is bound to catch up with y'all eventually. Not that we'll need it .

Hardly a gauntlet.

Ahh yes, but it didn't stop you from mentioning it. Not that it impressed me anyway, considering the lack of competition. Funny, against the stout teams, Kilgore simply hasn't looked impressive at all.

For a half, it appeared that Kilgore had the same problem against Gladewater now didn't it.

LOL. Play against Henderson and Gilmer the way that your team played against Gladewater and you'll be singing a different tune. Sorry, but there aren't any more weak teams or under manned teams left on the schedule.

And then there's Gilmer.

Yep, the defending 16-3A district champions. Thanks for noticing.

I'm not sure what Gilmer does well besides stealing victory from the jaws of defeat.

Kind of like Kilgore huh. See that's the thing about Gilmer, we've done nothing but win since the Prestonwood loss. The toughest team on our schedule, and all Gilmer has done since then is win. What exactly has Kilgore done again?

Your defense is nothing special.

Oh really? We'll see in a couple of weeks now won't we.

Your Oline is porous.

And yet, all we do is win. Ask Chapel Hill is our O-line is porous.

Your receiver's can't catch a cold.

And yet, all we do is win.

Your backs are fast but soft.

LOL. Now I know you haven't watched any Gilmer games. But hey, whatever you need to tell yourself in order to sleep better at night.

And karma is bound to catch up with y'all eventually.

Too bad it won't be called Kilgore. But yes, karma is about to catch up with someone. Oh by the way, Kilgore, you will be introduced to karma in a couple of weeks.

Not that we'll need it .

Hardly a gauntlet.

LOL. Yep keep saying it, you've almost got yourself convinced.

Hey buckeye1984,

Don't you think it's funny that just about every team y'all have played this year comes out of it saying that Gilmer is not very good? That's gotta be frustrating.

Oh yeah.... If I were you I would assume that Kilgore's going to play the rest of the year like the 1st half of the GW game..... Because that's sound logic, SMH.

Why is it that some cant understand the topic? I realize that everyone is proud of their team but really!

I've seen both teams and both teams have good offense that can score but Kilgore has a very good defense, bit if they turn the ball over like they did last week Chapel Hill will without a doubt score points even on that D.

Hardly a gauntlet.

I know...but we still get the "W" and we are so lovable. Sounds like you are a closet Buckeye!

Hey buckeye1984,

Don't you think it's funny that just about every team y'all have played this year comes out of it saying that Gilmer is not very good? That's gotta be frustrating.

Oh yeah.... If I were you I would assume that Kilgore's going to play the rest of the year like the 1st half of the GW game..... Because that's sound logic, SMH.

Winning is never frustrating...in 2004, the Buckeyes were picked to finish 3rd in District...we were not very good...we finished 16-0 for the season...you forget, everyone loves to hate Gilmer...we don't care...it is albout showing up on Friday night & giving it your best...remember...Success does not mean happiness: it means an unusual number of jealous enemies.

Okay, I watched the game on youtube. Can you please point out where the refs tripped the defenders chasing the Gilmer running back on all five of those touchdown runs?

I understand that you might not be able to find the youtube link, so if that's the case, let me know and I'll link the game for you.

As I said in my first post the refs will help out in Gilmer and in Kilgore. Even the Henderson fans agree that the refs help y'all out.

As I said in my first post the refs will help out in Gilmer and in Kilgore. Even the Henderson fans agree that the refs help y'all out.

Lol. I doubt there's a team in this district as penalized as Kilgore. We probably average 80 yds/game in penalties. And don't ever believe what the Henderson fans tell you. You hadn't learned that yet?

Lol. I doubt there's a team in this district as penalized as Kilgore. We probably average 80 yds/game in penalties. And don't ever believe what the Henderson fans tell you. You hadn't learned that yet?

That would be the #1 weakness of Kilgore. A lot of stupid personal foul penalties. The taunting of a injured player by #44 who by the way is very good was stupid in the game against Bullard. I can appreciate their energy but they need to play smarter. It could cost them big time.

That would be the #1 weakness of Kilgore. A lot of stupid personal foul penalties. The taunting of a injured player by #44 who by the way is very good was stupid in the game against Bullard. I can appreciate their energy but they need to play smarter. It could cost them big time.

Agreed. We have got to get that stuff cleaned up. Can't tell you how many drives we've kept alive this year with a PF on 3rd and a mile.