Kilgore vs Chapel Hill

WhoamI9753

Hey buckeye1984,

Don't you think it's funny that just about every team y'all have played this year comes out of it saying that Gilmer is not very good? That's gotta be frustrating.

Oh yeah.... If I were you I would assume that Kilgore's going to play the rest of the year like the 1st half of the GW game..... Because that's sound logic, SMH.

Hey buckeye1984,

Don't you think it's funny that just about every team y'all have played this year comes out of it saying that Gilmer is not very good?

LOL, and yet, the only one that has beaten us is Prestonwood. So what does that say about the teams that we've beaten? hmm?

That's gotta be frustrating.

LOL. Yep, unbeaten in district with just one loss to Prestonwood, with a team that's not very good. Yep, very frustrating. I wonder what you will be saying when Gilmer beats Kilgore? I guess that will mean Kilgore isn't very good either? hmm?

Oh yeah.... If I were you I would assume that Kilgore's going to play the rest of the year like the 1st half of the GW game

Isn't that what you're assuming about Gilmer?

..... Because that's sound logic, SMH

You should know...right?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said in my first post the refs will help out in Gilmer and in Kilgore. Even the Henderson fans agree that the refs help y'all out.

Like I said, I'll be more than happy to hand you a tissue. You know, if you're not done crying. Again, pick a single play out there where the refs helped Gilmer and I'm sure that I can pick two that helped Chapel Hill.

As I said in my first post the refs will help out in Gilmer and in Kilgore. Even the Henderson fans agree that the refs help y'all out.

Like I said, I'll be more than happy to hand you a tissue. You know, if you're not done crying. Again, pick a single play out there where the refs helped Gilmer and I'm sure that I can pick two that helped Chapel Hill.

Hey buckeye1984,

Don't you think it's funny that just about every team y'all have played this year comes out of it saying that Gilmer is not very good?

LOL, and yet, the only one that has beaten us is Prestonwood. So what does that say about the teams that we've beaten? hmm?

That's gotta be frustrating.

LOL. Yep, unbeaten in district with just one loss to Prestonwood, with a team that's not very good. Yep, very frustrating. I wonder what you will be saying when Gilmer beats Kilgore? I guess that will mean Kilgore isn't very good either? hmm?

Oh yeah.... If I were you I would assume that Kilgore's going to play the rest of the year like the 1st half of the GW game

Isn't that what you're assuming about Gilmer?

..... Because that's sound logic, SMH

You should know...right?

Wow....get off your high horse....

Well, as a chapel fan and at the risk of sounding a like Henderson fan in particular. I have to concede we will likely not make the playoffs this year. I strongly believe we have the players and talent in the skilled positions. I under estimated the impact loosing the OC to J'Vill would have on the team performance on the field. There is a pain in the gut of us CH fans not because we are loosing but simply because we know this team can perform better than what it is doing. Coach Sitton was hurled as bringing a long string of winning season to CH. I am not saying it want happen. But he better learn how to make changes when its time. Head coaches have to make tuff decisions!

+1

I'm just glad I'm not the only one double posting.

The last time Kilgore and Chapel Hill played was 2003. Kilgore won 49-0.

I believe Kilgore leads the all-time series 26-6.

While there is no recent history between these 2 teams, there is some history between Kilgore and Chapel Hill QB, Andrew Black. Black helped Jacksonville knock off Kilgore 27-20 last year in the Tomato Bowl.

While there is no recent history between these 2 teams, there is some history between Kilgore and Chapel Hill QB, Andrew Black. Black helped Jacksonville knock off Kilgore 27-20 last year in the Tomato Bowl.

You just had to bring that back up.....

How has he looked this year? Definitely put on a show last year at the Tomato Bowl.

How has he looked this year? Definitely put on a show last year at the Tomato Bowl.

I for one am looking forward to the last 3 weeks of this season. I have seen all 4 of the contenders. Kilgore has the best defense but cannot afford to give the ball away. Bullard has the talent to 'upset' one of their last two opponents (nameless) And 2 of the playoff teams from last year will watch from home getting ready for the basketball season.

I for one am looking forward to the last 3 weeks of this season. I have seen all 4 of the contenders. Kilgore has the best defense but cannot afford to give the ball away. Bullard has the talent to 'upset' one of their last two opponents (nameless) And 2 of the playoff teams from last year will watch from home getting ready for the basketball season.