Kilgore vs Chapel Hill

WhoamI9753

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else think Chapel Hill is improving week to week and if they play as good as they did against Bullard in their last outing they might actually give Kilgore something to think about?

Are they improving? Yes. Does it matter since we aren't going to the playoffs? I'll let everyone decide on there own how they feel about that.

Every game I approach with cautious optimism. CH has shown signs of being good and bad, and I am hoping that Kilgore is prepared for a game where everything clicks for the other Bulldogs. They are only teenagers.....

Every game I approach with cautious optimism. CH has shown signs of being good and bad, and I am hoping that Kilgore is prepared for a game where everything clicks for the other Bulldogs. They are only teenagers.....

Yes, your average margin of victory has been 4 TD's....

But over whom?

Did you beat an under manned Bullard team by 4 TD's?

No, I didn't think so.

The way that Kilgore played against Gladewater means one thing to me....

Kilgore won't beat Chapel Hill by 4 TD's...

Won't beat Henderson by 4 TD's...

and sure as heck won't beat Gilmer by 4 TD's....

Sorry, but I doubt very seriously that you guys will even beat Henderson and Gilmer. See, Gilmer has faced everyone with the exception of Bullard and has come away unscathed. Ahh, but now Kilgore has to run the guantlet. On the horizon is Chapel Hill, Henderson, and Gilmer....

Enjoy.

pretty bold words from someone who's team that could very easily have a .500 record right now. You barely won the JVille game..(they fell apart in the fourth, just as everyone else you've played) barely beat Gladewater, and CHill had your number until late in the 4th when they decided to put their 8th grade b team in. Henderson actually beat you, but... well let's just say without question several referee's had orange and black underoos on!!

HAH!!! you are bold!! of course, I would expect nothing less!

pretty bold words from someone who's team that could very easily have a .500 record right now. You barely won the JVille game..(they fell apart in the fourth, just as everyone else you've played) barely beat Gladewater, and CHill had your number until late in the 4th when they decided to put their 8th grade b team in. Henderson actually beat you, but... well let's just say without question several referee's had orange and black underoos on!!

pretty bold words from someone who's team that could very easily have a .500 record right now.

A .500 record? that's laughable.

You barely won the JVille game..(they fell apart in the fourth

Yes, I'm quite sure that was it. Or maybe it was Gilmer.

, just as everyone else you've played) barely beat Gladewater,

Wow, and who in the district hasn't had a close game this season? Gladewater tends to play us tough. Henderson has had close games, so has Bullard, Chapel Hill, and Kilgore. Oh no, I guess that means no one is going to win district.

and CHill had your number until late in the 4th when they decided to put their 8th grade b team in.

They did? funny, I saw a different game than you did. The fourth quarter was indicative to the way the rest of the game should have been.

Henderson actually beat you,

They did? please show me that on the scoreboard because I must have missed the 5th quarter.

but... well let's just say without question several referee's had orange and black underoos on!!

The game is on youtube. Please point them out for me. Thanks in advance.

Bold? nah, just being honest.

They did? funny, I saw a different game than you did. The fourth quarter was indicative to the way the rest of the game should have been.

I saw the same game you did. CH fumbled three times between the center and QB deep in our territory. Gilmer did not cause the fumbles because we were untouched. Gilmer has short drive to score on each.

So your saying CH should have fumbled the whole game?

I dont care what you say, CH had gilmers # for 3 quarters and then we had three un-forced fumbles.

Twist it however you want.

And yes, the refs were wearing the same undys at our game as well.

I saw the same game you did. CH fumbled three times between the center and QB deep in our territory. Gilmer did not cause the fumbles because we were untouched. Gilmer has short drive to score on each.

So your saying CH should have fumbled the whole game?

I dont care what you say, CH had gilmers # for 3 quarters and then we had three un-forced fumbles.

Twist it however you want.

And yes, the refs were wearing the same undys at our game as well.

I'd be careful since Gilmer fans will say your Internet life is sad and that you're a crybaby with talk like that. Lol. Looks like Buckeye lives in Louisiana so I doubt he even watched this game live yet he acts as he still lives in Gilmer-ETX.

From the way we have been practicing all wk we feel good about the gm tomorrow nite but I think we will get it done!!!

From the way we have been practicing all wk we feel good about the gm tomorrow nite but I think we will get it done!!!

Y'all let that little pee wee team Bullard beat y'all and u think ur gonna beat us hahaha!!! Whatever gets u through the day y'all will be lucky to cross the end zone once

Were you at the Kilgore vs. Bullard game? With that statement i am betting not! 4pt game late in the 4th until Bullard fumble inside their 5yd line. peewee my eye!